Anyone fancy meeting up in Duquesa on 19th of July?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 Jul 2007 9:00 PM by sunnyside Star rating in UK/Duquesa. 95 posts Send private message

sunnyside´s avatar
Yes that was us. The powers that be ie the developer in his wisdom gave us all new remotes for the garage but then changed the code and now none (or very few) work!!!

Like 0      
30 Jul 2007 2:12 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Some photos sent in by sunnyside of the meet up in Duquesa:

This message was last edited by EOS Team on 8/9/2007.

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
30 Jul 2007 7:37 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

This brings back happy memories of a wonderful night, lovely photos. will down load ours and get them sent over.

Forgot to say,  When the bill came in there was about 10 euros over, the girls in Beckys ended up with a very nice tip when we eventually left..

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
31 Jul 2007 1:56 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Great pics

but who are the members, please ? When you post pics can you say, if the members, of course, don't mind ? Can't wait to see yours, Maureen & Dennis.

I know the female on the left is Rose Robinson (member "Rose1") & the young lady on the right is her daughter, Tessa, & do I assume the female inbetween is Susan, Justin's wife ?

I thought Justin may have posted a mention of the meet on his blog but no. Guess he's far too busy.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 7/31/2007.

This message was last edited by EOS Team on 8/9/2007.

Like 0      
31 Jul 2007 3:19 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Yes the one in the middle is Susan, Justin's partner and what a lovely lady.

I have just sent my photos over to Justin, so you should be seeing them soon.

Maureen

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
01 Aug 2007 1:07 AM by janet Star rating in manilva cheshire. 10 posts Send private message

this is janet we have been in manilva 3 years this August and have had quite a few teething problems, but hopefully everything is now sorted. We have met Justin &Susan on many Occasions ,and yes they a lovely couple . George and I would also like to meet  up  with you ,but weve only just starting to email on this site we usually go on manilva life.  Im not very good on the internet and cant do these great cartoons people seem to do. Hope to meet you all soon Janet & george . Manilva

Like 0      
04 Aug 2007 7:56 PM by carolinej Star rating. 420 posts Send private message

carolinej´s avatar

Hi,

It was lovely to meet you all. My son Oliver really loved Tessa!  Rose - sorry we didn't manage a meet up - next time!

Maureen - sorry we didn't see more of you too.  I was shocked to hear about your lift disaster and was sure to mention the incident and others at the AGN.  We were assured technicians are on the case and that the emergency line will be operational.  I hope it didn't spoil your trip too much.

On the subject of the photos - I seem to have escaped them all but my arm can be seen tothe left of one holding a pushchair and my husband Neale is wearing a white shirt to my right.

Hope we can have other get togethers soon!

Caroline

This message was last edited by carolinej on 8/4/2007.

Like 0      
05 Aug 2007 1:35 PM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar

Janet...which block are you in?   What is your ID on Manilva Life as I go on there too? 

PS ...i am on Rose's right in the picture...

Regards

John

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Eralia takeover? - 0 posts
La Herencia de Casares - 3 posts
Structural Problems - whose responsible? - 12 posts
Resale prices at Lar Sol - 0 posts
Mothercare equivalent in Costa del Sol? - 12 posts
All welcome me to wish good luck to Impey please - 10 posts
Self financing Mortgage - 0 posts
corvera golf - 2 posts
Las Marquesas phase 4 - 6 posts
Golfing Investment + Free Golfing Lesson. - 0 posts
help? - 9 posts
It's all new to me - 7 posts
hi from lisa and derek help required - 6 posts
Technologia Urbanistica - 6 posts
Any Owners in warrington - 4 posts
solar system - 4 posts
Guinae Pigs - 0 posts
Hola from morerosado - 2 posts
politics in costa blanca - saturday daily mail article - 3 posts
nan and ewen - 2 posts
Musicians and live music in Spain - 7 posts
college in murcia - 2 posts
Apartment for Rent in Almerimar (Alta Entinas) - 1 posts
MARBELLA HILL VIEW - UPDATE - 3 posts
Looking to Purchase in Costa Del Sol - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 68

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x