nan and ewen

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 May 2007 12:00 AM by nan and ewen Star rating in Inverness,Scotland. 16 posts Send private message

Hi,

after many weeks of reading the message boards and getting lots of tips I have decided to introduce myself. We have bought quad no.66 on mananza 5 and hope to move permantly next July or thereabouts.We live in the highlands of Scotland (Inverness) which is a lovely place to stay if only we had the sun. We have been married for 39 years and have three girls and three grandsons who are all very excited for us as it means long holidays for them. We first looked at the houses in San Cayetano last year and after seeing them decided this was the place we wanted to stay.Our agent Martin was great and we put our name against no.30, unfortunatly after getting home I had a case of the jitters and we pulled out. A few months later while on holiday in Benidorm we received a call from Martin to see how we were and on hearing we were in Spain he offered to come and get us and take us to San Cayetano where we signed for no.66.Unfortunately no.30 had been sold only that week,I would still like to get no 30 as it was an end house and that is what we would prefer but Ewen is quite happy as no 66 is quite a bit cheaper.Hope to hear from someone soon

nan and ewen

Like 0      
27 May 2007 11:51 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi nan and ewen

Welcome to EOS!

I hope your purchase goes smoothly, I am sure there will be other members on this forum who have bought there also.

Try looking on the Development forum, there may be other buyers already chatting. If not, start a new thread on your development and others will join in time.

Good luck!

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
27 May 2007 11:10 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Hi nan and ewen

Welcome to Eye on Spain.

Have you joined the message board for this development?  Many buyers chatting there:

www.eyeonspain.com/ViewDevNo.aspx?dev=H26

Best of luck with it all.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Musicians and live music in Spain - 7 posts
college in murcia - 2 posts
Apartment for Rent in Almerimar (Alta Entinas) - 1 posts
MARBELLA HILL VIEW - UPDATE - 3 posts
Looking to Purchase in Costa Del Sol - 2 posts
Did you buy a discontinued Thader? - 12 posts
Hi All - 2 posts
hi - 4 posts
Disney World - 38 posts
Rental companies - 2 posts
Thanks To Georgia - 1 posts
Transferring money to Spain for completion - 6 posts
New EOS Team member - 3 posts
message board - 5 posts
MOT / NCT requirement - 7 posts
Associated Costs for bits needed in the house - 4 posts
Community fees at completion - 3 posts
Oldest rock band destined for chart stardom - 7 posts
Trevorcra - 3 posts
Long Term Lets/ Long Term Problems? - 0 posts
Short Term Rentals - 5 posts
Free Language Courses For Your MP3 - 1 posts
new to webb site - 4 posts
we sell ford focus trend wagon 1.8. We buy Family Car - 0 posts
Clare and Mike Aldridge - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x