Which urbanisations on Orihuela Costa should I avoid?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 Jan 2010 12:00 AM by elena.vaz Star rating in In Loughton, but Id .... 28 posts Send private message

elena.vaz´s avatar

Im looking to buy a low budget 2 bed flat now but where should I avoid?

I am familiar with the area but havent lived and worked there for 4 years and things Im sure have changed.

I know there are many bargains to be had and after two not great investments, I want to get it right this time!

Many thanks, I know everyone has their own opinions but Id really love to hear some of these.

Regards

Elena

Like 0      
03 Jan 2010 11:17 PM by auntielinda Star rating in San Miguel de Salina.... 646 posts Send private message

Dependa really on where you want to be if you want to be near to bars etc look around Punta Prima/Cabo Roig/La Zenia/Villamartin Plaza though you will pay more in those areas for the priveledge if you want a bit of peace at night and intend getting a car or want a bus route there are bargains to be had in Villamartin / Los Dolses. I personally dont like Los Altos/Dream Hills and wouldn't recommend living on the outskirts of Torrevieja for any money. The San Miguel satellite Urbs are all OK any help just ask

Great Auntie Linda

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

cases xalo sl - 1 posts
Which urbanisations on Orihuela Costa should I avoid? - 5 posts
AVE High Speed Line - 7 posts
Laundry service in San Javier - 0 posts
Happy new year from Cleanasec - 0 posts
Wanted curret update on Arenal Phase 4 - 1 posts
Daily / weekly parking charges in the Focona car park La Linea / Gibraltar border - 5 posts
Barajas Madrid Airport - 1 posts
MAKE ME AN OFFER TRANSPORT TO SPAIN - 3 posts
Quesada / Rojales Book Reading Club - 0 posts
Demonstration in Almeria City - 36 posts
Help.Lost payasgo movistar mobile phone but need to keep old number - 2 posts
Off airport parking at Alicante. - 6 posts
bank guarantee deposit for Calanova Palm Golf - 4 posts
Free queen mattress & Italian vanity - 0 posts
Social activites for the kiddies - 0 posts
Wanted, childrens beds, cot bed, junior bed with mattreess - 0 posts
Honda Shuttle/Odessey 7 seater mpv people carrier 4x4 - 0 posts
opi rentals - 3 posts
How do I find out about membership of the legal action group for corvera - 1 posts
First trip of the Year - 0 posts
Happy New Year!........again - 4 posts
Get your car booked for Easter and Summer now! - 0 posts
Paid Vacation Rental Sites versus Free Sites Versus My Own Site... My Experience... - 2 posts
president proxy votes - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x