Honda Shuttle/Odessey 7 seater mpv people carrier 4x4

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
01 Jan 2010 12:00 AM by twinmummy Star rating in Formentera del segur.... 82 posts Send private message

We are reluctantly selling our Shuttle 7 seater. This car has been an excellent servant to our family and even extended family as passengers (using 1 car instead of 2). We have owned this car for over 2 years now (not a recent purchase that we are unhappy with) and have never had any problems other than changing consumables (breakes, tyres, cv boot).
The car has regular services and checks done by my brother in law who is a mechanic. It has taken us to costa blanca and back three times now (once through france - the long way!) and it laughed at the milage. Knowing about the durability of Hondas and how this one is I am confident to say it will continue to clock up the miles and... well I dont think it will ever stop running, even if services are not as frequent.

The car is very comfrortable and has a good ride - not too firm and not too soft. The 2.2 16valve engine never seems to run out of pulling power even fully loaded up hill and although this car has never towed it will pull caravans of almost any size effortlessly, aided by its 4 wheel drive system.

These shuttles often come with only 6 seats but this one has 7 seats all with seatbelts, 2 of which fold away into the boot floor giving a 5 seater with a van size load area. Most other mpv seats fold but still remain occupying potential load space.
The car has passed its MOT only requiring a CV boot to be changed (a pin prick hole in the old one). It has 5 good tyres 3 of which are recent. It had a new upper ball joint suspension arm fitted. Although this car is not widely seen on the road as mondeos and vectras parts can be found for them very easily and cheaply on ebay/internet and from various car parts suppliers.
This car is supprisingly good round town on fuel for its size and even better on the motorway, even fully loaded. Insurance is very cheap fully comprehensive as it qualifies for classic insurance.

The cars full spec is as follows :-
2.2 litre dohc 16 valve engine
4 speed automatic gearbox (4th is not overdrive)
Steering column mounted gear seletor (american style)
4 wheel drive
Power steering
Central locking upgraded to remote operated*
Electricly adjustable mirrors both sides
4 electric windows with driver lock
Air conditioning (helps to demist the windscreen very quickly)
7 seats all with seatbelts*
Roof bars for carrying extra loads*
Reversing mirrror - shows how close you are to anything at the rear*
Very dark privacy glass - almost impossible to see inside also giving sun protection but still leagal*
Clear rear light lenses*
6 drink holders
Removeable washable carpets

Any questions please Email me or phone on 634740046.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

opi rentals - 3 posts
How do I find out about membership of the legal action group for corvera - 1 posts
First trip of the Year - 0 posts
Happy New Year!........again - 4 posts
Get your car booked for Easter and Summer now! - 0 posts
Paid Vacation Rental Sites versus Free Sites Versus My Own Site... My Experience... - 2 posts
president proxy votes - 5 posts
Happy New Year - 8 posts
Beautiful Spain - 5 posts
Price comparison site for Spain - 6 posts
Illegal Extension - How do I object? - 3 posts
Casa Antonia Torremolinos webcam still stuck on Rain !!! - 1 posts
Self Certified mortgages - 5 posts
Happy New Year to the EOS team and some questions to consider - 1 posts
Spotify and Enya - 13 posts
NIE application & Modelo 790 Codigo 012 - 10 posts
need parts for jeep cherokee - 1 posts
Malaga Airport - 4 posts
SKY REMOTE CONTROL SETUP - 2 posts
Banks to create social housing - 12 posts
planeparking.es.....(at Murcia Airport)...Anyone use them ? - 6 posts
Broadband - 8 posts
Jerez Formula 1 testing in February - 49 posts
Electricity - 2 posts
furniture donation - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x