The Charity Gazette aka CBN / The Post

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 Dec 2009 12:00 AM by mike_walsh Star rating in Torrevieja. 594 posts Send private message

mike_walsh´s avatar

I see Costa Blanca (South) remains an official CBN / The Post What’s On’ restricted zone for entertainment personalities and events. Northern artistes like Duggie Monroe, Palma Concerts feature over and over again. Try getting in if you’re a Torrevieja or Orihuela entertainer, event or venue. To rub salt into the wound this week they highlight Arriba Arriba; a Mojacar duo. The Post distributes there?

Not fit for purpose comes to mind. Fine - if you’re a reader or advertiser wanting to reach a Calpe or Almerian audience. Just what don’t this sniffy g*** like about our region? They are charitable to everyone, except the southern Costa Blanca.

Russian - English Translations, Copywriting and Ghostwiting. Check my Website or email keyboardcosmetics@gmail.com for details

www.keyboardcosmetics.com

Like 0      
16 Dec 2009 12:34 PM by coolrunner Star rating in la marina. 91 posts Send private message

coolrunner´s avatar

mike,can i sujest you dont buy beer in benidorm and dont buy the costa blanca news...merry christmas

Like 0      
16 Dec 2009 1:47 PM by mike_walsh Star rating in Torrevieja. 594 posts Send private message

mike_walsh´s avatar

ha-ha   ... not at the Nabob which should be re-named the Cafe Rip-off. Don't buy the CBN anyway. Not interested in what's going on in Moraira, Calpe, Denia, etc.

In fairness, in another bar in Benidorm   ...   wait for it: 3 coffees, 2 beers, 1 brandy for a total of 2.95€: the lot.

Russian - English Translations, Copywriting and Ghostwiting. Check my Website or email keyboardcosmetics@gmail.com for details

Like 0      
16 Dec 2009 1:50 PM by goodstich44 Star rating in northampton. 1648 posts Send private message

coolrunner

'not buy beer in Benidorm'......., a man could die of thirst!

.....I think if you pay for a pint, it's not to much to expect a pint, even in Spain.

Like 0      
16 Dec 2009 1:56 PM by goodstich44 Star rating in northampton. 1648 posts Send private message

Mike

words obviously got round after you smashed up the place that wouldn't serve you a pint........they won't mess with you anymore!!

Like 0      
16 Dec 2009 2:12 PM by mike_walsh Star rating in Torrevieja. 594 posts Send private message

mike_walsh´s avatar

Bottoms up to that, mate! Cheers!   ;o)

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Like the new Home Page! - 4 posts
I have heard it all now! - 7 posts
New Free to air & Freesat channel - just scan in to your satellite receiver - 0 posts
What's it called? - 4 posts
Evemarina SL credits communication ends on the 17th of December - 0 posts
A date to remember in Spain - 0 posts
Reliable and fair Car Mechanic - 6 posts
Question for Maria - 5 posts
Lawyers fees - 4 posts
HEADING TRANSPORTING PETS TO SPAIN OR SPAIN TO THE UK - 1 posts
Tax Form 210 - 7 posts
300€ Banks? No Thanks! I will mind it - 6 posts
Jacqueline Heath; Pianist. A Real Star - 0 posts
Schools in Ourense, Galicia - 0 posts
Gas for Superser - 5 posts
iGuana-grill, El Rosario, Marbella - 0 posts
2 Bed 2 Bath Apartment, Altos de la Quinta II - 0 posts
new internet virus,please read this - 3 posts
Moving to Ciudad Quesada - 7 posts
BUSINESS FOR SALE - 0 posts
STOP SMOKING IN SPAIN - 0 posts
Spanish inheritance tax paid by UK citizens - 7 posts
What If the Unthinkable Happened? - 4 posts
What improvements would you like for EOS? - 10 posts
Spanish Economic Crisis - 22 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x