Easyjet Sale up to 25% off offers ends 8th Sept 2009

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
04 Sep 2009 12:00 AM by Forhotspot Star rating. 233 posts Send private message

Easyjet is having a sale:

Up to 25% off all flights* on every seat, every route, every day between 1 October to 16 December 09 .  Hurry! Sale ends midnight 8 September.

Plus, book a flight from the UK during our sale and be in with the chance to Win a High Life Experience !** You and a companion could be flying to Nice courtesy of easyJet before being whisked away by helicopter with Holiday Taxis to Monaco. There you can enjoy two nights luxury accommodation at the Hotel Fairmont, Monte Carlo courtesy of LateRooms !

Like 0      
04 Sep 2009 5:49 PM by tech Star rating in Maidstone/Turre when.... 83 posts Send private message

Yes, nice of you to tell us of your sale now, after I've booked my Christmas flights, then my holiday flights and only this week a return flight to Almeria. If I had waited I could have saved a good few quid!

Thanks for nothing.

Like 0      
04 Sep 2009 6:27 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Hi Forhotspot

Yes we received the email from easyjet, but had just looked the day before at booking flights in October,but when I looked in the sale it had gone up £15, so I think they are trying to claw back some money, being as they are cutting flights from Luton.

Hope you are okay.

Pat  

Like 0      
04 Sep 2009 7:54 PM by Forhotspot Star rating. 233 posts Send private message

Hi Pat,

I'm fine, thanks, how about you?  We will save 10 pounds for each of us.  I know that they will have the sale & that's why I didn't want to book the flight earlier on. My daughter lives in UK & she will book the flight.

Like 0      
05 Sep 2009 11:13 AM by kev2006n Star rating in Sussex and Playa Fla.... 344 posts Send private message

Has anyone worked out the pattern of when Easyjet put on their sales? I always seem to miss out. Thanks

This message was last edited by kev2006n on 05/09/2009.

Like 0      
05 Sep 2009 4:03 PM by Forhotspot Star rating. 233 posts Send private message

I sign up for their offers & that's why I got the email from them.

Like 0      
05 Sep 2009 6:17 PM by kev2006n Star rating in Sussex and Playa Fla.... 344 posts Send private message

Yes, I'm signed up for their e mails. However, they often arrive after tickets are on sale. I just wondered if anyone had worked out when the sales happen, is it always early September for tickets for the next few months. Or do they only do it when they have a stack they haven't sold. Probably there is no pattern, just when sales are slow.

Like 0      
06 Sep 2009 1:02 PM by tech Star rating in Maidstone/Turre when.... 83 posts Send private message

Hi all

I am also signed up to EJ newsletter and I have worked out that their sale begins 2 days after I have booked my flights.

Like 0      
06 Sep 2009 1:41 PM by kev2006n Star rating in Sussex and Playa Fla.... 344 posts Send private message

What every time, just like me then! lol!

Like 0      
06 Sep 2009 3:24 PM by Forhotspot Star rating. 233 posts Send private message

I sign up for their offers, wait for a few days till they annouce their sale & then book the flights. I learned this from the last trip when I asked my daughter to book it & she delayed a few days & got a discount for it . At that time I've not even signed up .

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Nearest Tax Office for Modelo 030 and 210 - 0 posts
"Tarjeta de Residencia" Question for Maria de Castro - 12 posts
Questions about working in Gibraltar and living in Spain - 0 posts
Gobal Property Solutions - 4 posts
Rueda de Camino de Castilla - 0 posts
villas - 0 posts
Bikini Bash 2009..... - 2 posts
Children in the front seat? - 4 posts
Easyjet pulling out of Luton - 3 posts
Parking in La Linea - 2 posts
Not moving to spain, moving back from costa blanca need a man with a van or part load to move a mirror and table please - 2 posts
Outstanding Utility Bills on our Apartment - 4 posts
Estate Agency Fees - 2 posts
Legal age for entry to nightclubs in Spain and Mallorca - 1 posts
Help on renting - 4 posts
Catastral Value - 6 posts
cam bank - 1 posts
rental problem - 2 posts
Banks HAVE to change conditions - 0 posts
Car Wanted, Cash Waiting! - 0 posts
Mortgage bureau - 0 posts
Costa del sol? - 13 posts
New rules on reclaiming car hire/hotel overcharges from November - 0 posts
Would like advice on buying in Spain please - 20 posts
Do it yourself non residents wealth tax. - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x