I'd never heard of http://www.rentacarpatry.com/ & I see it's just operating out of Malaga airport so I'd never use it (& we've our own car now too).
As you say 'worth a try'. Looks good actually but I was hoping to see more info in their T & C's as I'm always concerned about the extras & we always took extra insurance out to cover excesses like tyres, windscreens, glass, underside but always knew upfront what these were. See red highlighted text. You don't with these. Would help if they were out of peseta mode too.
All Clients must be over the age of twenty three and have held a driving license for at least two years. A credit card is required as guarantee.
Traffic and parking fines are chargeable to the client.
Out of time deliveries:
- Deliveries & collections between 22:00 to 08:00 hours an extra charge of 2.500 pts. per car.
- Minimum rental 3 days.
- Rates at 50% of weekly price.
- Rentals for 5 days at 75% of weekly price.
- Unlimited mileage
- Insurance CDW (with an insurance excess according to official rates)
- One extra driver
- Emergency road assistance 24 hours.
- Free pick up/Drop off at Malaga Airport, Train & Bus Station and hotels.
Our rates not included:
- Fuel. The car is delivered with a full tank (client has to pay for it).
- Baby Seats available @ 300 pts. per day (up to a total of 2.000 pts. per service).
- Insurance excess according to official rates.
Rates and conditions are subject to change without notice.