IS THERE NO END TO THE NUMBER OF NEW MEMBERS?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
23 Mar 2007 9:42 PM by hobby Star rating in Hertfordshire/Estepo.... 155 posts Send private message

hobby´s avatar

Smiley

ok spill, how many, who were they, why shoud you be so privvy, saying that, is Rixxy, Juan etc (sorry) part of the 'team' ??

jackie

This message was last edited by hobby on 3/23/2007.

Like 0      
23 Mar 2007 9:45 PM by hobby Star rating in Hertfordshire/Estepo.... 155 posts Send private message

hobby´s avatar

This message was last edited by hobby on 3/23/2007.

Like 0      
23 Mar 2007 10:45 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
"The Team" is quite a small one actually. 

There's me, of course, I'm the geek who does the technical stuff, and I'm the boss.

There's Susan, she sort of works part-time (in other words when she feels like it) doing behind the scenes stuff such as responding to emails, keeping our databases up to date, etc, and often contributes articles.  She says she's the real boss...and I don't tend to argue with that

There's James, he's contracted to do graphics and new websites for us so you'll see some improvements to the site soon (and our other sites too).

And there's _______ _______ but he wants to remain anonymous as he does "undercover" work for us.

And that's it.  We used to have a marketing guy, a sales guy, etc, when we first started but they were rubbish so got rid of them and did it ourselves instead.

We have an office in Manilva which isn't manned, we just float in and out.  The beauty of the Internet is that we can work from anywhere, so sometimes I work in the garden with my laptop....bliss!

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
23 Mar 2007 11:25 PM by hobby Star rating in Hertfordshire/Estepo.... 155 posts Send private message

hobby´s avatar

Aaah, so you keep it in the family then! 

Wouldn't say youre a geek, unfortunate label for any one with any intelligence

Well once again, well done to you three - intrigued as to your undercover man (or woMAN), not one of the gang is it, c'mon - smiley, juan even rixxy!! (would of included janice but she's too far away!)   Only jesting, obviously you have to keep trade secrets up your sleeve - or whereever - keep up the brill work,

jackie

Like 0      
23 Mar 2007 11:46 PM by alanwspencer Star rating in Hertfordshire/Duques.... 340 posts Send private message

alanwspencer´s avatar

Undercover eh Justin? Maybe instead of EOS we should read it as  MI6!

Alan

Like 0      
24 Mar 2007 12:43 AM by gerryboland Star rating in ek and trampolin hil.... 119 posts Send private message

gerryboland´s avatar

does sun shine in your garden ? it rains in mine but we do not have a hosepipe ban.

gerardo

Like 0      
24 Mar 2007 1:00 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/17/2007.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Tax returns in spain - 1 posts
Annual retreats/conference - 1 posts
Offer on UK house. - 9 posts
Commercial business consultants - 20 posts
Interior designers tenerife - 1 posts
Suppliers - 13 posts
Hello Everyone!! - 10 posts
MEETING UP IN MARBELLA - 28 March 2007 - 127 posts
WANTED - RELIABLE GARAGE CDS - 0 posts
Spanish Amazon any info - 1 posts
Bedroom Furniture For Sale - 6 posts
Need for better search engine!! - 8 posts
Onlne Bullying - 7 posts
Duquesa Hills site not finished - 1 posts
Private message block - 2 posts
Whats the Orihuela/Fortuna area like? - 0 posts
Estepona Eateries - 1 posts
Llanos del Peral - 1 posts
Games in here - 3 posts
Can't find me ad! - 0 posts
Procumasa - Las Kalendas Does not listen to customers and ignors specification sheets - 7 posts
Iberian International - Failure to do anything other than take your money - - 1 posts
Terraza del golf - 2 posts
Mar Menor Chitty Chat - 390 posts
Can I just say I found these in other boards to do with restaurants. - 9 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 27

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x