Disappearing 'Flog it'

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 Jul 2009 12:00 AM by amcgrory Star rating in La Herrada Los Monte.... 23 posts Send private message

amcgrory´s avatar

Does anyone know what happened to Flog its last post about a van returning to Spain from the UK ? I just can't find it anywhere, is it me just being a little dumb or has it gone . Regards Pat

Like 0      
20 Jul 2009 10:26 AM by lifeline Star rating in Murcia. 365 posts Send private message

lifeline´s avatar

Thread has gone. They collected from us on Saturday. The best way to contact him is by private message. Search 'flogit' and you will find a post to which you can respond.

Great company to deal with.

Daveil

Like 0      
20 Jul 2009 10:33 AM by flog-it Star rating in Campo de Ricote, Mur.... 125 posts Send private message

flog-it´s avatar

Thank you very much for your kind words.

Rex.

Like 0      
20 Jul 2009 1:30 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Pat & lifeline, the thread with just flog-its post on hasn't gone, this is it , isn't it ?? 

Transport available from Torrevieja area to UK.

Like 0      
20 Jul 2009 1:43 PM by amcgrory Star rating in La Herrada Los Monte.... 23 posts Send private message

amcgrory´s avatar

Thanks more i thought that i had looked everywhere for it,  must be me probably one of my senior moments. I still can't find it on the forum but have been in touch with flog-it with a pm anyway. Thanks again for your  help, Pat.  

Like 0      
20 Jul 2009 1:52 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Pat, all I did was hover on 'community' in orange line above then click on 'General Spain forum' & you'll see

Latest forum posts Latest forum threads Search forum

click on Search forum & type flog-it into 'member search' then click on the 'search forums' bit underneath. (I know where you went wrong, Pat. You must've typed in FLOGIT or FLOG IT rather than FLOG-IT with a dash. A search won't find a member's posts unless you type their name accurately).  Anyway problem solved so

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keyword Search:

Enter keyword or phrase to search for. 

Note that this search can now look for multiple words in the forum.

For example, if you search for "building licences" then it will look for messages that match "building" and "licences" separately, as well as when they occur together. More relevant results will be displayed first.

Member Search:

List all posts by a member.  Enter member user name to search:

This message was last edited by morerosado on 20/07/2009.

Like 0      
20 Jul 2009 1:54 PM by lifeline Star rating in Murcia. 365 posts Send private message

lifeline´s avatar

Yes that one is still there but someone started a different one and it was removed and we do not know why! If it was considered advertising there must be a very fine line.

Daveil

Like 0      
20 Jul 2009 2:04 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Oh, ok, lifeline, I wasn't aware of that. At least there are lots of flog-its posts to enable us to find him & his website etc is in his signature too.

Always good to hear recommendations & I've saved his site to my faves so will not lose it now.  

If we could have a whole board dedicated to recommendations under sub boards CDS, Almeria, CB etc then electricians, plumbers, garages, gestors, lawyers, banks etc it would be great but threads go off topic all the time (yes, I'm capable of this along with others )

Like 0      
20 Jul 2009 2:53 PM by flog-it Star rating in Campo de Ricote, Mur.... 125 posts Send private message

flog-it´s avatar

Wasn't it in a newsletter some time back about the possibility of having a "pay and display" kind of advert where people who do have a business can pay for individual ad insertions at so much per month?  I have no problem with this at all if you can make it happen as I know my postings to the classifieds or moving to spain formus are borderline but I never talk prices or give contact info in the body text, I keep it all in the footer as per forum guidelines. I will remove it if you wish as we are quite well known and most people know how to contact us anyway.

It would have been nice though to have been given the reason for deletion and possibly a way to work round it, although I appreciate that all takes time.

Best regards,
Rex

Like 0      
23 Jul 2009 12:29 AM by flog-it Star rating in Campo de Ricote, Mur.... 125 posts Send private message

flog-it´s avatar

Arriving Newhaven July 30th and collecting Southampton that day. 31st head for Tamworth to load all previously collected goods (Thanks again Frank). August 2nd deliver to King's Lynn and then head for Dover, possibly via London for the return south. All CDS deliveries are scheduled now for early September to fit in with EOS member requirements.

Thanks very much,
Rex.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Re Speeding fine - 32 posts
puerto banus - 2 posts
driving the south coast of spain from barcelona to algarve - 1 posts
Judgement won what should I do next - 3 posts
BEWARE OF ROBBERS - 2 posts
Long term parking - 2 posts
Are there REALLY bargain properties on the Costa Del Sol??? - 0 posts
Finestrat Charity Variety Show - 0 posts
plus advisors - 3 posts
Having a great time in Spain - 2 posts
Parking charges at Reus - 2 posts
To All Finca Parc Investors in Danger of Losing Deposits - 4 posts
New Law in evicting tenants in Spain! - 5 posts
RYANAIR WINTER FLIGHTS - 0 posts
want to send stuff back to uk? - 1 posts
San Jose /Herrada del Tollo - 4 posts
barking dog - 4 posts
WATCHDOG, WOULD ANY ELSE LIKE TO APPEAR ON WATCHDOG FOR VILLAPAC - 0 posts
Lack of hire cars - 2 posts
Much needed information and not misinformation - 13 posts
Buy a share in a property??? - 0 posts
DJ MIXER NEEDED - 2 posts
RYANAIR WINTER FLIGHTS - 0 posts
Personal Loan - 2 posts
changeover cleaning costs on renting propery - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x