dodgy rental company

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
15 Jul 2009 12:00 AM by leon Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hello

I`m wondering has anybody had any dealings with a rental company called Villa and Vacations.They are based in Torrevieja Costa Blanca.I was put in touch with them in 2007 and  they seem to be very nice and put a decent package to me about renting my two bedroomed apartment .It was 300 e per annum all in . They said there would be no problem renting it out. By July of 2008 they did not get any rentals so I had a meeting with them and told them that i wanted my keys back. they pleaded with me to let them have it for another year and that they wouldn`t take any fees until they had .4 or 5 rentals so I agreed to let them have it .Lo and behold they got a rental in Sept for 400 e . I went over in June 2009 and went to their offices expecting my 400e but they told me that I owed them 53 e because for the repair of the toilet and that they also took their annual fee When I told them what we agreed They acted dumb on the subject I askedfor my keys back again and they gave they same speech I got in 2008 Icouldn`t believe what I was hearing and askem them to repeat what they said in front of his secetery and he did .after a heated argument I finally got my keys back . at the end of the day my apartment was just rented for the sake of their fees. BEWARE

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Anybody know any swimming pool cover companies in Murcia Region? - 4 posts
Anyone know how much taci San Javier to Cabo Roig may be? - 5 posts
Sevillana Endesa - 7 posts
Speeding fine on A-7 towards Alicante - 41 posts
Trampolin Hills - 1 posts
Hello Eye on Spain - 3 posts
Looking for a good Administrator - 13 posts
Know any good Administrators? - 26 posts
INDUSTRIAL UNITS - WAREHOUSES TO LET - 0 posts
Property Agent - 2 posts
If currently you're experiencing problems sourcing a hire car in the Torrevieja area of the CB ..... - 0 posts
Marbella : fractional ownership - 1 posts
Blood Donation in Spain - 4 posts
location of estate agents - 5 posts
PLEASE can someone help Dama, a beautiful Beagle - 0 posts
Colin, please show us how you put your pics on. (You said if I asked in here, you would !) - 4 posts
HOLIDAY LETS - 1 posts
Calais to the Mar Menor - 2 posts
Selling without the estate agent - 5 posts
help wonted - 3 posts
Happy Birthday Arm - 2 posts
Taking an irish reg car to spain - 1 posts
What is the current commercial property rate in Vancouver? - 5 posts
More on Polaris World refunds - 4 posts
long term rental needed - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x