Telephone & internet connections

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 Aug 2008 12:00 AM by scampi Star rating in London & Alfaix nr. .... 91 posts Send private message

scampi´s avatar
Just back after 3 hectic weeks in my new house. Much to love and dying to be back again on October. While there we saw an ad in the News of the world for BT packages of phone and internet in spain. They looked attractive and wonder if anyone knows of them. They claim to be authorised dealers and gave a phoner contact of 902 020 888 but the ad included the Bt logo with 3meg broadband & phone with free calls to Spanish landline phones + 600 minutes free calls to Uk and lots more . It all nlooks just too good. Any one know anyhting about this??

Like 0      
25 Aug 2008 2:09 PM by jane b Star rating in Bedar, Almeria. 222 posts Send private message

jane b´s avatar

Hi Scampi 
Got so excited by this that I immediately tried the number.   Nice lady said they were part of a company whose name I did not catch but beginning with F who are authorised agents (or was it distributors?) for British Telecom.  I asked did we need a Telefonica landline for the deal and the answer appears to be that you do, but they can 'help you get one' (I have heard of people paying loads of money to agents who ´help' them get land lines).  When I asked her if she could help me with a tricky rural situation for some reason I lost the connection and have been unable to get back to it via landline or mobile. All I get is an Orange message in Spanish telling me that they can't make the connection.

I am suspending judgement for now but will keep you posted if I ever manage to get through again.

www.fincalaserenidad.com

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Best Places to Live - 0 posts
Gardens of Manilva - 15 posts
Work in spain?? =S - 4 posts
Nearly There ! - 10 posts
Find spaish friends !! - 0 posts
HOWABOUT LOOKING A SEEING HOW YOUR NEIGHBOURS LIVE - 4 posts
Manilva Beach Phase 3 - 0 posts
state school in san miguel - 0 posts
new owners - 6 posts
Thanks to EOS and all its participatants - 8 posts
las brisas corralejo fuertaventura - 0 posts
New driving law in Spain, whatever next ! - 43 posts
Benefits of buying in cash ? - 3 posts
long term rental - 1 posts
Anyone else going rusty? - 65 posts
Furniture Packs - 0 posts
Does anyone know Charlie Chalk. - 1 posts
ART FOR children - 0 posts
Mobile phones - 5 posts
incorporation of SL - 5 posts
Swapping contract for properties - 0 posts
bar varal - 0 posts
ACCESSING YAHOO E-MAILS - 2 posts
Lombardos Restaurant Sotogrande - 0 posts
selling range rover year '98 - EUR 9000 - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x