HOWABOUT LOOKING A SEEING HOW YOUR NEIGHBOURS LIVE

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
23 Aug 2008 12:00 AM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

I spent  a good hour looking at this site.  maps.live.com  

It's tricky as I just wanted to look at the area where I live and it wants you to put in a businees address.  In the end I just scrolled down to Spain on the map and kept clicking until I found Torrevieja,  then started to click til I found my road.

Had great fun looking at all the sizes of the pools in the gardens nearby.

Just hoping to win the lottery tonight so I can buy the one that's the same size as my house.  Then I'm rename myself Esther Williams

Like 0      
24 Aug 2008 8:52 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Yeah, it's great although some of the images can be a bit out of date.

The Google version is great too and you can even "fly" along in 3D mode!  Very impressive....

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
24 Aug 2008 9:24 AM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

I think it's about 2 years old as they are building something nearby to us and it shows it in a early stage.

Also outside our house is a red car, maybe a coinsidence but I have hired a red car a couple of years ago.  Can't get in close enough to see if our Toldos is out as that's normally a sign that we're in residence

Like 0      
24 Aug 2008 9:44 AM by Tish Star rating in Surrey. 833 posts Send private message

It is not an up to date map though! Can't see the new extensions!

Like 0      
25 Aug 2008 9:03 PM by irenemontague Star rating in liverpool/carvajal . 794 posts Send private message

Hi i had a hard time trying to down load it but could it be i had downloaded google earth before this site ?but thanks i sorted it now bye irene

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Manilva Beach Phase 3 - 0 posts
state school in san miguel - 0 posts
new owners - 6 posts
Thanks to EOS and all its participatants - 8 posts
las brisas corralejo fuertaventura - 0 posts
New driving law in Spain, whatever next ! - 43 posts
Benefits of buying in cash ? - 3 posts
long term rental - 1 posts
Anyone else going rusty? - 65 posts
Furniture Packs - 0 posts
Does anyone know Charlie Chalk. - 1 posts
ART FOR children - 0 posts
Mobile phones - 5 posts
incorporation of SL - 5 posts
Swapping contract for properties - 0 posts
bar varal - 0 posts
ACCESSING YAHOO E-MAILS - 2 posts
Lombardos Restaurant Sotogrande - 0 posts
selling range rover year '98 - EUR 9000 - 0 posts
info on cheapest company incorporation - 0 posts
Insurance for age group 65+ travellers (Very interesting information) - 1 posts
New Low cost airline? Depends... - 9 posts
Flights Getting too Difficult - 17 posts
Madrid Plane crash - 9 posts
water - fine from Galassa - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x