incorporation of SL

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Aug 2008 12:00 AM by alcaidesa-sotogrande Star rating. 17 posts Send private message

hi does anyone know what the cheapest way is to incorporate an sl? incorporation from scratch or shelve. Anyone know a good gestor in the sotogrande/marbella area that can help me with this?

Like 0      
21 Aug 2008 1:22 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar
Hi,
 Does it have to be an SL,in my experience unless you are dealing with a large amount of money a SC  will suffice.
You have to have 3000€ in a bank account to set up an SL,you can then apply to the Mercantil Register for your name,the costs involved are quite high for set up and also for the ongoing audited and daily running,unless it benefits you as a director i would as k an Abogado or Gestor for their  opinion on what would suit.
Regards
Georgia

Like 0      
21 Aug 2008 1:30 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar
This is the process:

- A certificate on availability of the name from the National Company Registry..
- A bank account with 3000 euros
- Notary deed ( with statutes)
- Registration in the Company´s registry.

Any lawyer or gestor will be able to do it for you.

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
22 Aug 2008 10:49 PM by alcaidesa-sotogrande Star rating. 17 posts Send private message

thanks for that. i didnt get your pm as i am not yet eligable to get pm's. What I am looking for is the price a gestor/lawyer would charge for the services to set up the sl. i know i need to have 3000 in the bank and thats not an issue. But what i want to know is the fee a layer charges as i heard from 500 to 2000 euros is the norm. looking for the cheapest solution really. any ideas?

Like 0      
23 Aug 2008 8:28 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar
Lawyers fees depend on lawyers´criteria. We have got a minimum fee stablished by the Bar association we belong to and then, lawyers can increase according to their own criteria and of course, with the agreement of the client. Cadiz Bar association stablishes a minimum of 576 euros for that.

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
25 Aug 2008 10:23 PM by antony1 Star rating. 12 posts Send private message

You dont need to have 3000 Euros in the bank as you can give them a list of assets. If you apply for a certificate from the Madrid registry, which costs less than 100 Euros, you can then go to the notary and they will do it for you, at a cost of around 250 euros. Some notaries will even pay the taxes and register the deeds for you, electronically, so the whole operation may cost you less than 500 Euros, all included.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Swapping contract for properties - 0 posts
bar varal - 0 posts
ACCESSING YAHOO E-MAILS - 2 posts
Lombardos Restaurant Sotogrande - 0 posts
selling range rover year '98 - EUR 9000 - 0 posts
info on cheapest company incorporation - 0 posts
Insurance for age group 65+ travellers (Very interesting information) - 1 posts
New Low cost airline? Depends... - 9 posts
Flights Getting too Difficult - 17 posts
Madrid Plane crash - 9 posts
water - fine from Galassa - 4 posts
CLEANERS - 4 posts
nueva ribera beach club - 1 posts
plane crash - 2 posts
Read it and weep - 37 posts
House / home swop! Is it a good idea? Will it work? - 6 posts
BUILDER REQUIRED for balustrades & ironwork (gates) - 5 posts
cedula and legal time allowed for developers to complete - 6 posts
bank guarantees nothing - 2 posts
long or short term - 2 posts
I have posted some more recent 'Construction photos' - 11 posts
Beginners step by step guide to Polaris completion - 16 posts
Dot EU Websites. - 7 posts
On a brighter note............... - 21 posts
Menopausal ? - 11 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x