http://www.costa-action.co.uk/

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
23 Jul 2008 12:00 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
A group tackling crime on the Costas, read it !! It has loads of info in it.

http://www.costa-action.co.uk/ 

Latest ...................

This message was last edited by morerosado on 7/23/2008.

Like 0      
24 Jul 2008 8:29 AM by AJB1 Star rating in Benahavis, Costa del.... 63 posts Send private message

Morerosado

That makes very interesting reading.

We've only been on the Costa del Sol since March and have already experienced 3 very bad experiences with British companies here - a company transporting our car, an insurance company and an employer. I think it's disgusting and can really ruin what should be an exciting and fun time. I don't know how these people sleep at night and also have the cheek to advertise their 'so-called' services in the local press.

I have to say we've only had positive experiences with any Spanish companies providing us with services here (eg a mechanic charging 15€ per hour labour and getting the job done within an hour!). Although I do know there are corrupt Spanish companies too.

Fortunately we have not lost vast amounts of noney which I know some people have but it leaves you feeling very angry, especially when you feel that you can't do a thing about it.

I have to say we have also met some Brits who have been extremely kind and generous and are trying to make a living in an honest and just way. 

It doesn't seem fair that these individuals can prey on vulnerable expats and get away with it!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Conflict in the Community - 46 posts
Change your UK bank to Alliance & Leicester Premier current a/c, get £100 & free annual European travel insurance. - 0 posts
£19 Travelodge rooms in the UK ALSO 10€ Travelodge rooms IN SPAIN, check it out ! - 0 posts
Buying a spanish car - 5 posts
Jack Russell breeders in Spain - 2 posts
Hello new on here - 3 posts
Castilla la Mancha - 37 posts
Lawyer sought for Aguilas area - 2 posts
am i Nuts (want to buy) in Spain ? - 20 posts
Spanish post office any good? - 0 posts
Property Sharing - 0 posts
Anyone there from Ciudad Quesada?? - 4 posts
Do you live near Murcia / Alicante? Have a Spanish student stay & see the benefits, read thread - 3 posts
Hi, from Andy and Donna... - 6 posts
Left hand Drive Car Wanted... - 2 posts
EOS Property Selling Page - 3 posts
Petrol station near Alicante airport - 4 posts
AVG E-mail Scanner program - 5 posts
Anyone use Digg or Stumbleupon? - 2 posts
A HAPPY THREAD - NO DOOM, GLOOM OR CREDIT CRUNCH MENTIONED! - 172 posts
Paying a Spanish Fine in England - 2 posts
retiring to jar de cope - 4 posts
Acquiring a mortgage. - 1 posts
Garrucha fun fair - 9 posts
Can I afford to live in Spain - Serious question - 76 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x