El Soto Phase 2 Prices

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
23 Mar 2008 12:00 AM by surina Star rating in Barking, Essex. 23 posts Send private message

Hi Is there any news about the shopping centre that is due to be going in near Casares/Estepona? We saw signs of a large development but have not had any more news recently.

Like 0      
23 Mar 2008 8:17 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
I haven't heard anything and we are just up the road in Manilva.Will ask about for you though.

Susan

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
24 Mar 2008 8:52 AM by surina Star rating in Barking, Essex. 23 posts Send private message

Hi Susan

Thanks for that, there are street lights and the land is tarred but no signs of what it is going to be.

We do need something to attract visitors and a new shopping centre would be great.

Thanks again.

Surina

Like 0      
26 Mar 2008 4:26 PM by Esteruca Star rating in Costa del Sol. 64 posts Send private message

Hello Surina, I am not sure what shopping center you are refering to but it is on plan or has been build a shopping center at El Cortesin in Casares golf with a very exclusive shops, but it also was on project to build one in Majestic and as far as I am concern it has not happened yet, it is probably build but not shops are there yet. It is a few new shops at Hidalgos (where the promoters were selling the properties saying that it was a cinema included on this comercial area). As I always said never belive it until you see it. It is on project to build a shopping centre like La Cañada in the Estepona outskirts but we will have to wait a few years before it is ready.

Like 0      
26 Mar 2008 5:11 PM by surina Star rating in Barking, Essex. 23 posts Send private message

Hi Esteruca

Yes, I agree never believe it until you see it (like the Disney rumour) but it would be really good to have some life injected in the area.  This development is on the country road leading through from Estepona to Casares and has huge electricity pylons next to it so it does look promising. This is on the Estepona outskirts as you say.

Thanks anyway for the reply.  Hopefully something will come of it.

Surina

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Cheaper Utilities in Spain - 0 posts
builder needed!! - 2 posts
new commercial in Rojales - 11 posts
Is anybody from Cox? - 6 posts
Rugs and Kilims - 0 posts
Taxes for the self employed (residents) - 0 posts
Webcam in eclipse? - 4 posts
What has happened to --- - 6 posts
Any alternative to google Earth? - 7 posts
Can anyone recommend a good estate agent in the Estepona area? - 5 posts
billy - 1 posts
long rent in Ayamonte - 0 posts
Wanted full or 3/4 size snooker table - 2 posts
New Community - First Meeting - 16 posts
Indoor swimming pools - Murcia - 2 posts
Is living in Spain Boring? - 9 posts
La Condessa Mijas Golf - 7 posts
crime in costa blanca - 10 posts
profile - 1 posts
Water Deposit? - 10 posts
baby car seats - 2 posts
my boyfriend and i want a new life - 5 posts
do spanish class ex pats as equals - 6 posts
Editing posts............. - 15 posts
Wanted Villa to Rent - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x