What has happened to ---

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Mar 2008 12:00 AM by Acapulco Star rating in Costa Blanca South.. 342 posts Send private message

Acapulco´s avatar

Living in Spain TV  !!!!!

It seems to have dissapeared from the Sky TV menu

If you're going through hell keep on going, you might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

Like 0      
21 Mar 2008 2:43 PM by Irene&Alan Star rating in Formentera del Segur.... 701 posts Send private message

Irene&Alan´s avatar

And we thought it was just our flaky dish! It dropped off of our screens on Thursday too.

Irene

Like 0      
21 Mar 2008 2:58 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

It was on this morning but I don't normally watch it so I don't know if it was a repeat or not.

Noreen

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
21 Mar 2008 7:00 PM by KarenDavid Star rating in Berkshire and Vera P.... 122 posts Send private message

We noticed it wasnt on either!   Been on SKY website and there is nothing on there to say its not being broadcast and they are still advertising the channel so who knows.  There is a new programme called Spanish Gardening or something similar being advertised though!

This message was last edited by KarenDavid on 3/21/2008.

www.freewebs.com/casaella

Like 0      
21 Mar 2008 7:20 PM by KarenDavid Star rating in Berkshire and Vera P.... 122 posts Send private message

I just popped back on to the website, entered the viewers forum and it says the owners forum is currently not available, please try later.  So, no more news I'm afraid.  No other options available to find out any info either.

www.freewebs.com/casaella

Like 0      
21 Mar 2008 10:22 PM by dringman Star rating in www.Condadoexcursion.... 772 posts Send private message

dringman´s avatar
Last I heard was an e mail to say people had not been paid for work so they would not continue.

www.condadoexcursions.com   Airport Transfers Day Trips Alhama de Murcia Taxi No 10  
tel +441212881323   +34 622714979

Like 0      
31 Mar 2008 12:25 PM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar

It's gone! Off AIR!!

If you go into your Sky Services Menu, then System Setup followed by Add Channels. Select Frequency (GHz) 11.233 (just type 11233 on your sky remote) then skip down to highlight Find Channels (leave Polarisation V, Symbol Rate (Mbaud) 27.5 and FEC 2/3 unchanged) then select Find Channels.

You will get a list of extra 'NON-Sky' Channels - highlight Living In Spain and press the Yellow button to store the channel and press Select to Confirm. It will say Channel line-up complete and you must press Select to Continue.

Now press Backup TWICE and then select Other Channels.

Now select LivingInSpain - TURN YOUR VOLUME DOWN FIRST!!!!

I just get a Globecast GIR London Test Screen and the annoying, continous BEEP tone.

For some reason it appears they are off-air

This message was last edited by TechNoApe on 3/31/2008.

www.andalucianstyle.com

Me, the Mrs and Rosie too! But we'll never, ever forget our Tyler!

We support AAA Abandoned Animals Marbella - Do you?

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Any alternative to google Earth? - 7 posts
Can anyone recommend a good estate agent in the Estepona area? - 5 posts
billy - 1 posts
long rent in Ayamonte - 0 posts
Wanted full or 3/4 size snooker table - 2 posts
New Community - First Meeting - 16 posts
Indoor swimming pools - Murcia - 2 posts
Is living in Spain Boring? - 9 posts
La Condessa Mijas Golf - 7 posts
crime in costa blanca - 10 posts
profile - 1 posts
Water Deposit? - 10 posts
baby car seats - 2 posts
my boyfriend and i want a new life - 5 posts
do spanish class ex pats as equals - 6 posts
Editing posts............. - 15 posts
Wanted Villa to Rent - 2 posts
Liquid restrictions - hand luggage - 25 posts
Kim & Tim - 3 posts
short term let - 1 posts
ready to complete but exchange rate so bad!! - 28 posts
Dona Julia El Patio Completion Date - 0 posts
Mr Micky - 2 posts
If you need an independent Spanish Lawyer go to Maria de Castro and her excellent team - 21 posts
Passing the buck on Consumer Rights? - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x