Urb.St.Louis.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
17 Feb 2008 12:00 AM by Acapulco Star rating in Costa Blanca South.. 342 posts Send private message

Acapulco´s avatar
Where is it please?

If you're going through hell keep on going, you might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

Like 0      
17 Feb 2008 5:22 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Torrevieja

Like 0      
17 Feb 2008 5:35 PM by Acapulco Star rating in Costa Blanca South.. 342 posts Send private message

Acapulco´s avatar
Thanks More but where in Torreveja ? Google Earth does not showit.

If you're going through hell keep on going, you might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

Like 0      
17 Feb 2008 5:48 PM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

I think you're spelling it wrong, it should be San Luis.

On the map of Torrevieja it's the last urb on the right on the CV905 Crevillente road.

Like 0      
17 Feb 2008 5:50 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

No Semi, I think you'll find there could be an Urb. St. Louis. I googled to find it & this came up in HERE

COUNTRY AND WESTERN PARTNER CLASS
Leather & Lace Western Dancers are starting a new Partner Class on Tuesday at Casa Ventura, Urb. St. Louis. Torrevieja at 7 - 9 p.m.
Suitable for all levels so come and join us for fun and friendship dancing to pure Country music.
For more details contact Pat and Barry on 669 585 997

This message was last edited by morerosado on 2/17/2008.

Like 0      
17 Feb 2008 5:54 PM by Acapulco Star rating in Costa Blanca South.. 342 posts Send private message

Acapulco´s avatar
You are obviously a mind reader More.

Like 0      
17 Feb 2008 5:59 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

You could well be right though Semi as I've just found THIS & it says Casa Ventura, Urb St. Luis. Torrevieja. Casa Ventura is mentioned in both so it could be either. The HELP Association of Vega Baja charity sale, right at the bottom of the page.

EDITED to say to Acapulco That's More

This message was last edited by morerosado on 2/17/2008.

Like 0      
17 Feb 2008 6:13 PM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

I've just checked my map again and the only urb shown other than La Siesta in the S section is San Luis.

I also went for a fish and chip supper there when I was last over and I think that was at Casa Ventura.  My neighbours took me so have no idea what road it was in.

Where I went was the place that was in the news because a local doctor (I think) wanted it close down.  They have lots of various things going on there and I think he didn't like the amount of cars that were parking nearby.

Have just seen that our posts have crossed, perhaps St is San in Spanish.

Like 0      
17 Feb 2008 6:25 PM by Acapulco Star rating in Costa Blanca South.. 342 posts Send private message

Acapulco´s avatar
Thankyou girls.

Like 0      
17 Feb 2008 8:31 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar
San Luis and La Siesta are next to each other, was at Billy's Bar there for coffee after road bowling this am............San Luis I mean, and our slimming and Recreation club is at La Siesta. Buzzing area mostly filled with Brits.

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Spanish Law. - 1 posts
So near yet so far - 4 posts
Newcomer - 9 posts
Headlights on English car - 1 posts
Motor trade contacts - 1 posts
Doggy Dilemma - 10 posts
Bereaved? - 28 posts
Hard Water Area - 0 posts
Cartagena, Costa Blanca photos, please add more. - 0 posts
Orihuela, Costa Blanca photos, please add more. - 3 posts
internet in spain - 0 posts
San Pedro del Pinatar, Costa Blanca photos. Please add more - 0 posts
Santa Pola photos, add more if you can.(Costa Blanca) - 0 posts
Torrevieja photos, please add more to here. - 0 posts
Ok... I have a list of areas!! - 49 posts
Dining Room Furniture - 0 posts
Hello everyone - 1 posts
Jarvo - 2 posts
Insurance for a UK registered car being driven in Spain - 0 posts
re sale in los altos - 0 posts
SAY WHAT U C !!................bit of a quiz. - 27 posts
Mundi Abogados Solicitors - 0 posts
site office contact details please urgent - 2 posts
Sol Vivienda - 3 posts
Planning permission - 14 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x