GOOD GAME

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
02 Feb 2008 12:00 AM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

02 Feb 2008 9:48 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

Candyfloss

I am London born & bred with Irish Parents, so loyalties to both England & Ireland.

Only time I have ever been to Wales is to Holyhead to catch the ferry to Ireland.

So imagine my surprise this afternoon when I found myself screaming at the telly for the Welsh boys to score

They thoroughly deserved their win & the second half was a great credit to them.

Noreen

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
02 Feb 2008 10:02 PM by Lloyds Star rating in Home Counties. 50 posts Send private message

"....the dragon had been sleeping until one Saturday afternoon in South West London......."

26-19 !!!!!!!!  

Like 0      
02 Feb 2008 10:07 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Blimey Lloyds, haven't seen you post on general forums since last August. Gina got you out posting I see.

What's Rugby ? Men & their balls again

Like 0      
02 Feb 2008 10:08 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar

Two years in a row.  Many thanks to the English team for bottling it in the second half.

I live in the Midlands, one daughter and kids lives in Cardiff, the other daughter lives in London.  I'm sure you could have heard us all screaming together at the end.

(son-in-law (Londoner) not too pleased - hee hee hee).

Like 0      
03 Feb 2008 7:36 PM by Sonia El Star rating in Wales / Carvajal, F.... 212 posts Send private message

Wasn't it sweet!  Not only beating England but on their home turf.  I can hardly speak today from screaming and not sure if I want to face my (English!!) neighbours due to some of the things I think I may have said.....  Good choice to use most of the Ospreys for the team as they're doing so well.

Live in London but have Welsh roots, used to live in Carmarthen and still have daughter down there with her family. Only buy our cars from Wales, but unfortunately had to give in to London servicing. Only get my hair cut in Wales - Andrew Price, Carmarthen. Nowhere else can do it right.  WALES FOR EVER!!!

Like 0      
03 Feb 2008 7:55 PM by rowlandsbb Star rating in Gloucestershire &Hue.... 779 posts Send private message

rowlandsbb´s avatar

Well done the Welsh!!

But as the South African coach said on BBC.....England gave it away

He may be wrong and this may just be what the Welsh needed to get their game on the front foot again!!!

England can not win the Grand Slam so good luck to the Welsh

Like 0      
03 Feb 2008 8:19 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

England gave it away?

Just one thing to say to the South African coach.....................................

and   

Like 0      
03 Feb 2008 8:24 PM by rowlandsbb Star rating in Gloucestershire &Hue.... 779 posts Send private message

rowlandsbb´s avatar
Nice reply!

Like 0      
03 Feb 2008 8:25 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Thanks Brian.

Like 0      
03 Feb 2008 8:30 PM by rowlandsbb Star rating in Gloucestershire &Hue.... 779 posts Send private message

rowlandsbb´s avatar
Do you always dress in red!!

Like 0      
03 Feb 2008 8:37 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Good one Brian,

I hadn't noticed. couldn't find a betty wearing a rugby shirt.  .

It's good to have a laugh. Back to the grind tomorrow and all those phone calls looking for comps

Like 0      
03 Feb 2008 9:32 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

I don't follow rugby but you do so I sourced this for you though it's last years, nothing for 2008 that I could find.

Wales v England Six Nations 2007

Highlights Wales 27 - 18 England

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

buying property - 2 posts
looking for 3 or 4 month rental on Costa Blanca, Costa del Sol, Costa Almeria - 1 posts
Do you have garage/storage room for rent local to Villamartin? - 0 posts
pictures - 3 posts
Car exchange - 8 posts
Advice required - 3 posts
Investment Company. - 8 posts
SNOWING IN BOLTON DREAMING OF SPAIN - 3 posts
Electrical Goods - 3 posts
When do Easyjet October 2008 flights go on sale? - 4 posts
Easyjet seem to have changed their boarding arrangements. - 6 posts
Spanish Vets - 1 posts
House-hunting in Spain? Contributors needed for Channel 4! - 12 posts
Contributors needed for Channel 4's 'A Place in the Sun: Home or Away' - 0 posts
Brian's story, a great read about the joys & pitfalls of living in Spain. - 0 posts
Planning permit - 1 posts
AGENTS AND RENTALS - 0 posts
Drivers who undergo proceedures on their eyes have to undergo vision test and renew their driving licence under new regulations in Spain - 3 posts
Property Management/Cleaning - 0 posts
Rip-off contractors - 1 posts
I need more information, can you help me? - 2 posts
What made you move to where u live ? - 3 posts
Gibraltar Corporate Challenge to Morocco in Aid of ActionAid - 0 posts
tennis - 0 posts
Candyfloss, please step forward. - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 13

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x