EasyJet have released Bristol to Murcia & Alicante summer flights

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
30 Nov 2007 12:00 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

EasyJet have released Bristol to Murcia & Alicante summer flights (very late last night).

Like 0      
30 Nov 2007 7:33 AM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

Some flights out of London Stansted to Almerioa have also been released.

Have just booked 2 weeks in the school holidays for £86 each!!

Noreen 

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
30 Nov 2007 12:37 PM by lifeline Star rating in Murcia. 365 posts Send private message

lifeline´s avatar
Just spotted them as I look daily. Do you know if Easyjet prices increase or decrease as time goes on? I don't want to book for next Summer and find prices drop!

This message was last edited by lifeline on 11/30/2007.

Daveil

Like 0      
30 Nov 2007 12:53 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi lifeline

Prices increase &, as time goes  on, often by a lot compared to booking first day of their release. (If they decreased what would be the point of booking early ? )

However Easyjet have a price promise http://www.easyjet.com/EN/Book/regulations.html#pricepromise if you've booked early then see it reduced (not in a promotion though) but you have to ring them on 0871 244 2366 Calls cost 10p per minute so can be expensive unless claiming a lot back & then the amount they "refund" is against a further flight within a certain time. I say if you know your dates book now from Bristol.

I've just checked & it would cost us £43 more (we booked three return flights for two at 1am today) if we were booking now !

Price promise

Any easyJet passenger who has made a booking and subsequently finds that lower fares (when taken together with all applicable charges) for the same easyJet flight have become available will be refunded the difference as a credit against future flights on easyJet. The only exception to this is if the lower fares are part of a promotional offer. Please note that each Journey will be treated separately. This credit will be valid for use against bookings made within 6 months from the date of issue. It will expire at midnight on the expiry date and the validity of the credit file cannot be extended.

To qualify for a refund the fare must be still available for sale and must be for the same date, destination, and flight number.

If your price promise request is in respect of a booking that has been subject to a "flight transfer" or "name change" (see relevant paragraphs below), easyJet will not refund below the value of the original fare paid in the initial booking. All transfer fees and name change fees are non-refundable.

To make a claim the passenger must telephone our call centre on 0871 244 2366 (calls cost 10p per minute; calls from mobiles and other networks may cost more. For other telephone numbers visit the contact us section.) Claims made by fax, letter, or email cannot be accepted.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 11/30/2007.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 12/4/2007.

Like 0      
30 Nov 2007 3:39 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

In my experience, Easyjet flight prices do not reduce after release & therefore it is worthwhile booking early. We paid £80 for Christams flights back in July & £57 for February half term.

However, Ryanair is a different matter as I wanted to book for Octoober half term & was watching the prices closely when suddenly one leg of the journey was reduced from £49.99 down to 79p.

I have to travel in school holidays so from my point of view, I know the dates I want very early & I think it is worthwhile booking so that I know that I have got the flights.

Having booked my summer 2008 flights this morning, I am happy with paying £86 (including speedy boarding) & can't really see that they would work out much less, even if they were reduced.

Noreen

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
30 Nov 2007 5:29 PM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

Have just booked my June flights £69 each, don't use speedy booking as we are always there early so normally get A or B, have booked one hold bag and they have doubled the price to £3.99 each way.  I suppose the only way around this is to book separate flights there and back as I will only require the bag on the return journey.

It always pays to check your booked flights whenever they announce a sale, our flights we booked for this June were reduced by over £50.  I rang and claimed the money back but unfortunately I rang a premium rate number I was given to book another flight using the credit, which reduced the saving as I was on there for some time.  All the booking procedures have to be done via this number so ensure you have your passports to hand to give the operator your API.  Also find out the normal number to ring by looking at say no to 0870 numbers website.

Like 0      
30 Nov 2007 8:15 PM by lifeline Star rating in Murcia. 365 posts Send private message

lifeline´s avatar
Thank you Morerosado and nfm2862 for your good advice. Have gone ahead and booked flights for Summer and even as I was doing it prices were increasing some by £10s per flight! The prices are really great though for July and August especially when you are restricted to school holidays. Prices are much better than current Ryanair and Flyglobespan.

This message was last edited by lifeline on 11/30/2007.

Daveil

Like 0      
30 Nov 2007 8:24 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

Glad you got sorted.

As I have put in a post on a different thread - We booked flights back in July for 20th - 30th December at a cost of £80 each. Today they are selling for the bargain price of £349 each.

Say no more

Noreen

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
30 Nov 2007 11:01 PM by drsue Star rating in NE Hants/Costa Cali.... 29 posts Send private message

They also appear to have released the east Midlands flights now

Like 0      
04 Dec 2007 12:45 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Our flights today would cost £118 more for our three return flights (2 persons). Booked 29/11 as soon as they were released. See my post (1st one on thread) Friday, November 30, 2007

This message was last edited by morerosado on 12/4/2007.

Like 0      
04 Dec 2007 8:14 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

It certainly pays to book just as the flights are released.

I booked ours at 6.30 Friday morning & they are now £50 dearer.

Noreen

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
10 Dec 2007 3:14 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Just checked & the three return flights we booked for next year would've cost us £193.98 extra booked today.

Like 0      
05 Feb 2008 10:15 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

I've just checked again & the three return flights we booked on 30th November for March 17th return April 10th, June 9th return July 2nd & September 1st return September 25th will cost today £653.86. We paid £347.88, that's £305.98 more. 30th November was first date of availability. I was fortunate to see flights come on screen within 1 - 2 hours of becoming available at midnight.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 2/5/2008.

Like 0      
06 Feb 2008 11:47 PM by jules1 Star rating in St Ives, Cambridgesh.... 264 posts Send private message

jules1´s avatar

Hi More, Jan and I will be coming out on 23rd Sept so perhaps we could meet up again? You and Chris are very welcome at ours this time.

Julia

Like 0      
06 Feb 2008 11:56 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Julia, that will be excellent but with you not out till 23rd & us leaving 25th we really only have 24th so keep it free.

Like 0      
07 Feb 2008 9:46 PM by jules1 Star rating in St Ives, Cambridgesh.... 264 posts Send private message

jules1´s avatar

Will keep that date free More. Will firm up details nearer the time.

Julia

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Mojon Hills nr Puerto de Mazarron, Region of Murcia - 0 posts
Automatic Rip Off - 3 posts
Agents cash back lies - 2 posts
Data Protection Act 1999 - 5 posts
Expenditure before establishment of community...... liable or not? - 6 posts
Diabetics in Spain - Medication cost and Medical care - 7 posts
Handball club(s) in granada! - 0 posts
What happened to Interealty? - 6 posts
Health advice - 2 posts
ToysRUs now in Elche, Costa Blanca, just in time for Christmas. - 14 posts
LOVING HOME NEEDED FOR 2 SMALL DOGS - 4 posts
Paying your own taxes in Spain BE AWARE - 0 posts
Embed code in edit feature - 0 posts
IKEA MALAGA - 5 posts
Living In Spain TV - 0 posts
Any Fishermen out There - 4 posts
Last updated thread - 4 posts
Hi - 7 posts
el valle murcia - 1 posts
I watched the video, did you ? Getting close to the Spanish. - 1 posts
Sharone - 3 posts
Can you sell if LFO is in place? - 17 posts
Which website to use. HR or HL? - 4 posts
3 years living in Mazarrón - 0 posts
new home urgently required for 2 small dogs - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 16

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x