met more

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
01 Nov 2007 12:00 AM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar

at long last I have met more and her husband.

They came to watch us road bowl and then we had drinks ( soft ) at thiers and did MDD at Casa Nicolas.

I thoroughly enjoyed myself and hope we will be meeting again over the Christmas period.

It was so good to put a face to the name and thank someone who has been of so much help.

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
01 Nov 2007 3:53 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

That's great.  I still haven't met "the more" myself but hopefully soon.

By the way, what's "road bowl"??

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
01 Nov 2007 4:53 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar

Justin, it's Irish road bowling.......................a group of us meet Thursday and Sunday mornings and roll ( mostly !) 28 oz metal balls alternately with a partner round a pre determined course, which just happens to be near where More has a home.............remember I posted about Milton Keynes with flowers earlier? ( jumped in with both feet as usual.....and More posted back.................I live there...... !!

The object is to get round the course in the least shots...................like big marbles really!! Or pavement demolition!!

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
01 Nov 2007 5:18 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Ah ok, that makes more sense now!  Did you win??

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
01 Nov 2007 5:26 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar
Ist game 3rd...2nd game 2nd....................need more strenght in my arm, and a better aim would not go amiss!!! but it's good fun!!

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
08 Nov 2007 3:56 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Justin, the road bowlers were LETHAL & our urb's roads will never be the same.

It was great to meet Karen & her OH on the Thursday & put the world to rights.   Enjoyed a very tasty MDD too. Met again on the Sunday.  Now firm friends.

My OH & I also met up with Pat & Roy who post as "Pat & Roy", Moira who posts as "Harley" & her OH twice, also "Georgia", a few times of course & Julia "Jules1" so really had a super trip.  

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

any news about properties by the sea being knocked down - 2 posts
Food wonderful but manager !!!!!!! - 4 posts
newbie - 4 posts
help Nie number - 0 posts
help Nie number - 6 posts
amba sun inspection trips again! - 11 posts
Inland Radio in English ? - 0 posts
Sterling account? - 5 posts
New Inland Andalucia Radio Station ACEFM 106.8 - 0 posts
hola, buenas tardes - 0 posts
inspection trips with amba sun international - 33 posts
Restaurants in Velez Malaga and Torre del Mar - 0 posts
help with this - 8 posts
help with this - 1 posts
Demolishing coastal homes - 3 posts
Shipping agent in Valencia? - 1 posts
Community Meetings - 7 posts
BMI BABY SUMMER 2008 - FLIGHTS RELEASED - 8 posts
Time for a grumble ....and a few home truths.... - 26 posts
Newbie here!! - 4 posts
SECOND HAND FURNITURE - 1 posts
second hand furniture - 8 posts
Thinking of buying in Terrazas de Almerimar - 2 posts
i want to sell - 4 posts
Santa Pola - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x