210 Form

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
13 Sep 2021 3:25 PM by bhoy Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi all, I am well versed in completeing the 210 form and have done for five years now without any issue. This time, when I generate and validate form which usually comes up as PDF without my intervention and then I print, is now coming up as a word document which is gobbly gook. Anyone know why this is. Is it my PC or how do I now not get PDF.

One other thing, I also get a message (translated) "error when validating the previous file" but with no direction as to what that means. Could this be the reason I do not get PDF or something separate? Help!!

Like 0      
16 Sep 2021 10:19 PM by Gericom99 Star rating in Offaly, Ireland / Ca.... 270 posts Send private message

Gericom99´s avatar

If you have filled in the form 210 correctly the validation process at the end will indicate this. If it says there is an error look back through the various boxes on the form to identify where the error is and correct it. It may just be that you omitted to fill some box.

When you get success with the validation you can then generate the final version and print or save it as a .pdf file on your computer. Most people use Adobe Reader to open .pdf files and you should check that it or an equivalent application is set as default for opening .pdf files on your computer. If this is set as default then a .pdf file should display automatically when you click on it.  If Adobe Reader is missing or corrupt then of course there will be problems. Personally I have been using free Foxit Reader as an alternative for years.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Casares - 3 posts
ending a rental contract early - 7 posts
Utilities when selling a house - 7 posts
Two months rental required Torrevieja - 1 posts
Will criminal record affect job prospects - 1 posts
parking at malaga airport - 4 posts
Villa to rent in Alicante - Costa Blanca - Spain - 0 posts
external drive vs usb - 5 posts
Form 210 - 3 posts
Cost of prescriptions issued by Spanish GP - 3 posts
Capital Gains Tax rollover relief - 1 posts
Day 2 test arriving Scotland - 1 posts
AGM - 3 posts
Name incorrect on NIE Document - 3 posts
AZ vaccine UK - 4 posts
TIE deadline for British Residents? - 9 posts
All won cases in 2021-Costaluz Lawyers - 0 posts
Problem with Endesa gas contract - 8 posts
Costaluz Lawyers, Testimonials - 1 posts
Dual/ triple nationality - 11 posts
Testimony - Costaluz Lawyers - 1 posts
General info on buying process - 10 posts
Engineer that sets up security system - 3 posts
Data collecting with AI - 2 posts
A good optician needed - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x