Telephone (anytime in the next 10 years)

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 Sep 2007 12:00 AM by orda Star rating in Manilva Heights. 203 posts Send private message

orda´s avatar

I live in Manilva and have been waiting since January for a phoneline to be installed/activated.  I saw the advert on the Eye On Spain website for TCW (The Connectivity Warehouse) and, after contacting them, they are coming to do a site survey next week.  Does anybody have any experience of them and are they reliable and cost effective?  Most of our phonecalls will be to the UK and of course we will require an internet connection.  If you have an opinion can you let me know please?

Like 0      
09 Oct 2007 9:52 AM by orda Star rating in Manilva Heights. 203 posts Send private message

orda´s avatar

The lady from TCW came to see us to carry out the survey.  The idea was to see if we were within view and range of their antennae.  The tower in Estepona is just out of the picture so the tower north of Sotogrande seems to be the one for us.  I was a bit shocked to be told that the installation would cost €520 and with Broadband €50, but I think you have to decide how badly do you need a phone and are you prepared to wait"10 years" for Telefonica.  The cost MIGHT come down if more people on the urbanisation (Manilva Heights) subscribe, so with that in mind, she has asked me to provide her with the the contact numbers of the President and the Administrator.

Justin, she will probably be getting in touch with you to provide you with more details, as the reason I contacted them was because of the link on this website i.e www.tcwnet.net.  I will also post this on the development forum for Manilva Heights.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

HAPPY TO HAVE FOUND EOS!!!!!! - 24 posts
LOOKING FOR RENOVATION PROJECT - 2 posts
Air conditioning service contract - 4 posts
Hello - 3 posts
New to Forum - 4 posts
British estate agents - 23 posts
Richgirl - 2 posts
Malaga airport "improvements" - 15 posts
english surveying practice - 0 posts
Valuations - 0 posts
Window Tints - 19 posts
miss sold a marina dor apartment - 21 posts
Save a Street Child in Nepal for Just 1,50€ per Day!!!!!!!!!!!! - 0 posts
Offering my recommendations. - 2 posts
Property Management in Sucina. - 5 posts
Congratulations to Gina & her husband on the occasion of their Silver Wedding - 3 posts
directions from murcia airport please - 1 posts
news on block 7 - 3 posts
Feedback from Mar Azul??? - 0 posts
Home Insurance - 2 posts
Vacancy!!!!!!! - 29 posts
hand luggage - 5 posts
quesada bowling club - 3 posts
Bucket club - 1 posts
Wanted, long term rent, 2 bed in / around Duquesa / Sabinillas / Estepona - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x