Jet 2 Contact email anyone?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Aug 2007 12:00 AM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Does anyone on the forum have an email adress for Jet 2 please? I am trying to contact them to enquire about flighs to Almeria in 2008 and if they are going to reinstate them from Leeds Bradford. I can only find an 0871 or 0906 phone number, both of which make for very difficult and expensive phone calls.

Thanks

Mark

Like 0      
28 Aug 2007 9:12 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Sorry, Mark, no. I've looked too. They don't want you to email, do they ?

But, regarding the 0870 etc numbers, do you know about this site ?

http://www.saynoto0870.com/links.php

Click on "search for alternative number", put in Jet2  & it gives a few for Jet2 that are normal numbers.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 8/28/2007.

Like 0      
28 Aug 2007 9:21 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

I was trying to be subtle about the phone number, I really don't want to ring them. Jet 2 are suposed to be a Leeds based company, but unfortunately they outsource their call centre (don't they all these days ?) I would rather email than try to explain what I want. When we went out on the inspection trip, I spent most of my time on the phone saying "pardon" and repeating myself, whilst trying to get information. If push comes to shove, I may even have to resort to pen and paper .

Mark

Like 0      
31 Aug 2007 2:33 PM by sping Star rating in Stockport & Playa Go.... 148 posts Send private message

sping´s avatar

Try this web page or just go to www.jet2.com

http://www.jet2.com/faqsection.aspx?s=cust

Like most of these companies, they are hard to get to talk to unless you’re spending loads of money with them!

Sping.

Like 0      
31 Aug 2007 2:36 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

I knew there was something I forgot to do. I found an email for Stephanie Blevins (SBlevins at dartgroup.co.uk), she is the General Manager for customer realtions. I got a response next day which was very informative and answered my questions.

Mark

This message was last edited by Marksfish on 8/31/2007.

Like 0      
11 Sep 2007 5:12 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

It seems Jet2 do listen to their customers after all  (or maybe it was just a fluke!!). My original enquiry was asking about flights to Almeria from Leeds after October 28th 2007. There website was rather unhelpful, just saying that the flights were on sale until October, keep checking back!! I made the comment that it might be helpful for customers to know when (or even if) the new season to Almeria would be on sale tp prevent people keep looking for flights in a part of the year when there plainly weren't going to be any!!

Checking the site recently, I have seen that the they have added that the flights are now available from May 17th 2008 to 1st November 2008. Much easier than to keep checking back. Well done Jet2 .

Mark

Like 0      
13 Sep 2007 2:34 PM by carolandrichard Star rating in West Yorkshire and P.... 93 posts Send private message

Hi Mark

Jet2 have released their flights from Leeds to Almeria now, only available in the summer as you say. We've started booking......

Like 0      
29 May 2009 3:55 PM by ginajeff Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

hi, i have just been given the call centre email as i had to ask for a discressionary refund, it is CALLCENTRE@JET2.COM

Like 0      
29 May 2009 4:52 PM by advisor Star rating in London most of the t.... 311 posts Send private message

sadly

they dont seem to operate out of London as yet?

Anyone used air lingus Gatwick to Malaga yet?

Nobody plans to fail, many fail to plan, sadly the result is the same.

Like 0      
02 Aug 2009 8:59 PM by placeinumbria.com Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

I'm presently adding flight information to our website for a villa in Umbria (placeinumbria dot c o m) - it's the devil's own job trying to find email addresses for any of the well-known airlines! The only one to date (out of 12) which was almost less than impossible was KLM. In searching I found a campaign site protesting against the lack of email information on Ryan Air. Hell, I'm trying to help them here; they make it virtually impossible. Book a holiday at our villa, somebody; cheer me up, PLEASE!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Reliable Rental Agencies - Mijas Costa - 0 posts
UNITED GOLF RESORT LE TERECIA, MURCIA - 4 posts
BEST BANKING IN SPAIN - 1 posts
don juan carvajal - fuengirola - 1 posts
THANK U SMILEY!! - 7 posts
Fantastic learning site .. you GOTTA look, can't explain it briefly. - 0 posts
Mosquito repellants suitable for infants - 5 posts
Looking for furniture - 0 posts
Reserving an apartment off plan in Monte Aledo - 0 posts
Music? - 4 posts
Looking for furniture - 2 posts
Survival Guide from Summer Visitors. - 18 posts
Bringing a dog from France. - 6 posts
Arthritis Support Groups - 5 posts
EOS "Elping our Salvation" Thread - 7 posts
Arcos de la frontera - 1 posts
Hello, hoping you're all friendly! - 18 posts
´Hi it´s me!!!! - 2 posts
PO Boxs - 8 posts
finally hello!!!!!!! - 2 posts
Too old to find work? - 0 posts
Hi Low - 1 posts
Poor correspondence addressing - 6 posts
Where are you Juan Pánzon - 0 posts
Feb 2008 Half Term - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x