moving in

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 May 2015 6:05 PM by brianandsue Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

We are thinking of buying an apartment on Roda golf with a veiw to live there permantly, what advice can you give me

Like 0      
03 May 2015 6:24 PM by Spanishsteve Star rating in Surrey, Eastbourne &.... 81 posts Send private message

You would be better off asking this on the Roda Golf Forum on this site and also checking previous Q&As.

ive stayed there on 3 occasions for 3 weeks at a time and enjoyed it. I'm too looking at buying in the area but am thinking other resorts have more to offer with facilities, restaurants, and community activities.

Like 0      
03 May 2015 6:30 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

Rent first if it work's out then buy

Like 0      
03 May 2015 6:35 PM by Roly2 Star rating in Almeria. 646 posts Send private message

Hi, I like Roda, and I like the Mar Menor.  I was just visiting friends of mine on Roda yesterday and they told me that the tennis courts are closing.    So, while it still looks well kept and the security people are active, I would first ask about the community debt on the part you are interested in.  The overall debt from unpaid community fees is huge, and is likely to hold Roda back for a long time.  Sadly.   Look outside of Roda as well, there are pleny of good deals.  I do know people who live on Roda permanently, but they tend to live in the bigger properties, and have their own pools.  I think the holiday nature of the apartments would be a bit trying to live in permanently.   There is a Roda thread on the communities, so have a look at recent discussions.   

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Spanish lifestyle magazines? - 0 posts
School in Duquesa...? - 0 posts
School in Duquesa...? - 0 posts
Hi everyone... - 0 posts
Hi all - 0 posts
Dame noches in pots part shade - 4 posts
Ello - 0 posts
Bankruptcy - 2 posts
Art supply shops in Almeria province - 1 posts
Butano/Propano gas installation inspections - 4 posts
Modelo 720 - 8 posts
tolls from murcia airport - 5 posts
Looking for furniture - Costa Del Sol - 1 posts
Is this a good deal - 20 years fixed @ 2.6% - 5 posts
Scottish couple and dog travelling from santander to sax looking for b and b - 0 posts
Whats on in COSTA CALIDA CHRONICAL. CAMPOSOL ?? - 0 posts
Bank account closures - 4 posts
Buying property cash - 14 posts
Rattan Furniture - 6 posts
Power of attorny liability? - 5 posts
Cancelling ono contract - 5 posts
Miss Lizzy - 4 posts
Getting rid of Europa TV at last! - 6 posts
What do I need to open a bank account in Spain? - 5 posts
looking for bed and breakfast around madrid area - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x