All inclusive car hire

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
25 Apr 2015 11:09 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Following on from my whinge about how much car hire "extras" have increased recently, I received another newsletter from hirecarsinspain about a new range of all inclusive rentals:

"Also we would like to remind you of our all inclusive rates as you may have noticed from the orange 'All Inclusive' banners. We are now offering this (rental price, full to full fuel policy and insurance with no excess) with Solmar and Drivalia so keep an eye out for the sign below showing this. We also have an all inclusive rate with Malagcar for Groups Group A - D that includes rental price, free additional driver, half full return half full fuel policy and full insurance with no excess. This can be quite a saving especially as the price of insurance with all companies has shot up."

So hopefully it now means that hire car agents are listening to the gripes of theor customers and doing something about it. Fingers crossed it "does what it says onm the tin"!!!

Mark

Like 0      
27 May 2015 5:56 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Well, i'll get to see how good this new service is next month. I have secured all inclusive hire (full/ full and all insurances) using Solmar from Murcia for under 23€ per day for a Fiesta sized vehicle (not bad for Jul/ Aug I thought). I have been assured by Martin that there is nothing further to pay and no credit card swipe needed either.

Watch this space wink

Mark

Like 0      
27 May 2015 10:37 PM by tammydog Star rating. 26 posts Send private message

We used Solmar the end of April. Very impressed all round with them. They pick you up from just outside arrival gates office in Javier only a few minutes. Was 206 euros for 11 days inclusive. Also fuel in car to be replaced on return.We paid when we arrived and got a high rate for the pound. But they do have a limited mileage? But we were well in as didn't actually do a lot of driving around. Great value! Will use them again if they keep their prices down..I would avoid Gold car. Rip off rates, insurance and fuel policy when we used them last October.

Like 0      
06 Jul 2015 4:44 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

I have just returned from my trip and am happy to report all inclusive, means all inclusive. I was quoted 90€ for 5 days hire, full full and full insurance with no excess. I turned up at the hire desk, expecting the inquisition, but there was none. 90€ is exactly what I paid, and I got a brand new Fiat 500L with 2kms on the clock to boot!!!

Mark

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Good gestoria in Fuengirola or nearby - 1 posts
Not receiving e-mail notifications - 14 posts
Wanted long term rental country house - 0 posts
Financial Adviser moving to Spain - 9 posts
Registering a UK motorbike in Spain - 1 posts
Planning our move to Spain - 1 posts
Where can I find the co-efficient to calculate the Plusvalia tax, - 3 posts
Solar power for community lighting - 3 posts
COSTAZUL BUSES FROM ALICANTE TO CARTAGENA - 1 posts
How difficult is it to get a job? - 19 posts
Airport transfer - 7 posts
pool on complex - 0 posts
Holiday walks. - 0 posts
IVA rates - 1 posts
halogen oven - 2 posts
Where has everybody gone ? - 6 posts
Resident to Non-resident bank account - 9 posts
Hacienda chasing new home owners - 1 posts
Bankruptcy - and administrators - 3 posts
holiday home/destination between Malaga and Almeria & lawyer advice - 0 posts
New Bank Regulations digital ID - 32 posts
New EU rules threaten Spanish property market. - 1 posts
Caja Rural Central - 0 posts
Personal Independence Payment (PIP) - 0 posts
Best free translation site - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x