Life and ASU Insurance

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
06 Dec 2006 12:00 AM by Matilda Star rating in Marbella. 16 posts Send private message

Matilda´s avatar
We are moving to Spain in the new year and would like to take some life assurance and accident, sickness and unemployment cover as we will have a mortgage on the Spanish property and be working. I just cant seem to find our where to get it from. Does anyone have any ideas?

Like 0      
06 Dec 2006 2:28 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/4/2007.

Like 0      
07 Dec 2006 3:19 PM by Matilda Star rating in Marbella. 16 posts Send private message

Matilda´s avatar
Hi, Sorry about that i will fill in our details in full. We are in buying in Marbella. Mortgage firm can do house and contents and life but Accident sickness and unemployment seems to be unheard of. I will contact www.saltsbay.com and see. Thank you for your help.

Like 0      
07 Dec 2006 6:13 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Salts Bay insurance is very competitive.

I have just saved £50 by switching to them from Mapre and they have given me higher re-build costs too.

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
07 Dec 2006 6:19 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

Hi Matilda I am a mortgage broker here in Spain and to date there is no such thing as ASU. Life cover here can be quite costly too. As a UK National you are probably better to ensure the life cover is an international policy. If you are relying on a UK life policy that is not an international policy and you are living and working here any claim will not be paid.

Rgds

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
16 Dec 2006 8:29 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      
16 Dec 2006 11:26 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi JeanSis,

Yes, sorry, I forgot to thamk you, although I did post my "I'll let you know how I get on" as promised.

As I said, we have saved £50 this year switching to Saltsbay! AND, what a lovely lady that I dealt with too. She was soooooo helpful, thanks again.

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
17 Dec 2006 2:17 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Holiday today - 2 posts
Operation Malaya - 8 posts
John 13 left note on Cortijos re Jardines see Jardines de Alhama - 3 posts
spanish gardeners : where do we advertise for them on the Costa del Sol - 3 posts
Escritura - 3 posts
Please could I ask if members would put WHERE they are in Spain on their profile ? - 2 posts
anyone buying in historic city centre in malaga, or via off plan 'terrazas de moclinejo' - 0 posts
New Loans and Mortgages Site - 0 posts
Community commitee - 4 posts
Professional clean?Installation of Sat TV - 22 posts
Why rent, when you can own? - 0 posts
Why Rent, when you can own your own home? - 0 posts
SPAIN IS DEFINATELY CHEAPER TO LIVE - 21 posts
CONTRACTS - 4 posts
6% interest - 2 posts
Hague Apostille - 0 posts
NIE Certificate - 139 posts
english reg car - 68 posts
How does a Community Work? - 177 posts
Motoring Organisations - 2 posts
Feliz Navidad - 2 posts
SuperiorworldWide ? - 1 posts
My pics - 2 posts
Is spain in france - 0 posts
INFO PLEASE - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x