Hi, new to this, after some advice!!! Any help much appreciated!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Oct 2014 8:03 PM by camposol Star rating in Camposol. 1406 posts Send private message

I understand, but the OP says he doesn't need to work!

Like 0      
09 Oct 2014 8:25 PM by russy1870 Star rating in benalmadena. 14 posts Send private message

Such strong opinions! Surely in the EU I am not taking a job I'm not entitled to apply for!! Are you seriously telling me I shouldn't apply? That's ridiculous... In brighton where I currently live, there are many nationalities that work here... Should they only work in their own countries then??????? I'm sorry but that's not even an argument.. Wether I need a job or want one is my choice.. I pay my taxes and if I apply for a job and get it over someone else, I'm sure it would be my experience not nationality that secured the position.. It's up to me if I work, what am I supposed to do then? Sit on my arse all day drinking sangria? Or contribute to the system? I think the second option a lot more favourable. 

Like 1      
09 Oct 2014 8:39 PM by russy1870 Star rating in benalmadena. 14 posts Send private message

Ps camposol..... Are there not thousands of jobs taken in the uk by foreign nationals that British people would like to have got???? 

Like 1      
09 Oct 2014 9:00 PM by hughjardon Star rating in Jaywick Sands. 418 posts Send private message

hughjardon´s avatar

Yes stop talking about it and just do it 

This post is now closed.com

Love Hugh

ps hope its not a MLC 

This message was last edited by hughjardon on 09/10/2014.

Like 2      
09 Oct 2014 9:17 PM by casperruby Star rating. 165 posts Send private message

In the uk if you were to be found out you did not employ someone because of there nationality you would be hung, but in spain the spanish being very sensible employ ther own first wether your more qualified for the job or not they look after there own and so they should..... bit controversial but prove otherwise

Like 1      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Transparency Period - 2 posts
Dash Cams - 1 posts
Brittany. Ferry Guest Code - 2 posts
Brittany. Ferry Guest Code - 0 posts
heating - 14 posts
Catalonia Indepence Referendum - 9 posts
BARKING DOGS - 5 posts
Accident in hired car - 18 posts
Pay as you go broadband - 3 posts
Airports - Theme Parks - Now Motorways. - 5 posts
At the point of giving up. - 3 posts
GP IN LOS ALCAZARES? - 5 posts
login problem - 1 posts
Interesting discussions on Law 57/68 - 1 posts
Noisy neighbours - 3 posts
Best beach in murcia - 3 posts
Internet - 0 posts
Catastro, how accurate is it, does it matter? - 2 posts
Electricity in Spain - 6 posts
Passport renewal - 12 posts
Hi, Louise here. Moving to Murcia with mum and kids before Xmas. Would like as much advise as possible. - 10 posts
Trouble sending an enquiry about long term rentals - 6 posts
Reform Respect and upholding the rule of law - 3 posts
Travel: AVE train from Alicante to Madrid - 9 posts
Agency seems to have stolen 900 euros of my money - help/ advice needed!!! - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 25

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x