Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
04 Dec 2006 12:00 AM by allthepall Star rating. 26 posts Send private message

Palmera properties staff must be some of the most educated people in the world,

It must have taken years of training to be able work for them

AS WHEN YOU ASK THEM ANY QUESTION THEY HAVE NEVER GOT AN ANSWER.ALL YOU GET IS I KNOW NOTHING.

IT MUST BE THE ONLY JOB IN THE WORLD THAT REQUIRES THEM TO KNOW NOTHING.

But I forgot there was MANWHELL from Faulty Towers wasn’t there and he was Spanish.

Like 0      
04 Dec 2006 10:10 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar

HI Al the Pal as a Brit living and working here it is probably fair to say that a company's employees whether they be in Spain or anywhere else are only as good as its management and it is a shame to say but Palmera Properties are a British based company selling properties in Spain. While Manuel was Spanish I guess you have to consider that Basil Fawlty was his boss so he had a great example to follow -

RGds

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
04 Dec 2006 10:47 PM by allthepall Star rating. 26 posts Send private message

Hi Smiley.

I think you will find that Palmera are no longer a British based company and have not been for some 4 years, I work for a large company and if I or the other workers don’t come up with the goods every time then you don’t last long.

But with most of the companies I have dealt with in Spain over the last 6 year they tell you how good they are and what they are going to give and do for you, take your hard earned cash then do nothing but look you straight in the face smile and tell you bare faced lies    

Like 0      
25 Sep 2007 10:03 PM by wotnocasa Star rating. 54 posts Send private message

know nothing..say nothing..just grab the euros and to hell with the punters..I'd love to know where my estate agents fees went, but guess I never will..(wotnocasa..reserved at the infamous Amarion III) thanks for nothing Palmera Properties.

Like 0      
25 Sep 2007 10:04 PM by wotnocasa Star rating. 54 posts Send private message

know nothing..say nothing..just grab the euros and to hell with the punters..I'd love to know where my estate agents fees went, but guess I never will..(wotnocasa..reserved at the infamous Amarion III) thanks for nothing Palmera Properties.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Professional clean?Installation of Sat TV - 22 posts
Why rent, when you can own? - 0 posts
Why Rent, when you can own your own home? - 0 posts
SPAIN IS DEFINATELY CHEAPER TO LIVE - 21 posts
CONTRACTS - 4 posts
6% interest - 2 posts
Hague Apostille - 0 posts
NIE Certificate - 139 posts
english reg car - 68 posts
How does a Community Work? - 177 posts
Motoring Organisations - 2 posts
Feliz Navidad - 2 posts
SuperiorworldWide ? - 1 posts
My pics - 2 posts
Is spain in france - 0 posts
INFO PLEASE - 0 posts
medication - 27 posts
angela G - 4 posts
Disablility in Torrevejeia - 0 posts
Spanish Inheritance Tax - 48 posts
Millennium Worldwide - 5 posts
EasyJet seats for summer 2007 are now being sold - 4 posts
WANTED TO RENT - 9 posts
Daily service from Gibraltar to Madrid - 0 posts
new town plan - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x