Looking for Work Mazarron Region

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 May 2014 2:31 PM by Liss1967 Star rating in Mazarron Country Clu.... 6 posts Send private message

Hi, my husband and I have just bought a property in Mazarron and are looking to live here permanently. I am looking for work but not in sales. Although I have experience in managing a conveyancing department, I am looking for anything secretarial/admin/office based. I will consider anything relevant or perhaps a change in career completely! If anybody knows of anyone looking for somebody friendly, reliable, with a great sense of humour and flexible in hours (not weekends) then please let me know. I have transport so will consider travelling within a 15 mile radius of Mazarron. Thanks for reading my post.

Like 0      
05 May 2014 3:04 PM by camposol Star rating in Camposol. 1406 posts Send private message

Unless you will be providing a service that nobody else is, I fear you stand little chance of employment due to the present state of the economy;if there are any jobs going they will go to Spanish workers first. Even highly qualified people cannot get work.This is the worst time to come looking for work.

Hope you have researched the healthcare  tax implications of living in Spain if you are not retired, and meet the criteria for becoming resident which is much stricter now, especially regarding your financial status.

You might stand a chance on an urbanisation  of mainly Brits,eg supermarket, hairdressers etc. Best thing is to distribute your CV among local businesses and wait!

Like 0      
05 May 2014 3:53 PM by Liss1967 Star rating in Mazarron Country Clu.... 6 posts Send private message

Thanks for the info. Have researched intensively and still feeling hopeful. I was offered a couple of jobs recently but was not ready to relocate at that time.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Tribute festival - 0 posts
CÉDULA DE HABITABILIDAD - 53 posts
La Caixa bank - 0 posts
RosieMac - 15 posts
Hola - from a Scot in Lebrija - 0 posts
Berlingo - rear parcel shelf problem - 5 posts
Building a carport but where do I buy the wood? - 3 posts
RTN news on Barclaycard - 4 posts
Are the Spanish moveing away! - 3 posts
IBI Bill - am I wrong? - 9 posts
Long term apartment required for rent - 2 posts
Another wierd question - this time electric - 1 posts
Online 210 form - questions. - 6 posts
Online 2120 form - questions. - 0 posts
UK CGT - 5 posts
mobile gas & income tax - 4 posts
Tax on Bicycles? - 16 posts
Expat rates: Get out of Britannia before you lose out - 0 posts
Changes in healthcare from 1st of July 2014 - 2 posts
Crack down on badly behaved tourists this summer - 0 posts
Tax form 720 - 25 posts
They blocked my bank account! HELP Please. - 33 posts
UK assets - 3 posts
An Infestation of Grubby and Raucous Bags of Fur - 3 posts
Really green questions - but we all have to learn to walk before we run!!! - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x