Hi all!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 Apr 2014 11:20 AM by starfox Star rating. 58 posts Send private message

Hi all,

I have only just found this site and it looks like there is plenty of info and discussion here and a nice place to find out a few things or share experience.

I guess a little about me, we have been living in the Alicante area for nearly 12 months now and find life in Spain to be pretty good. The hardest part is learning the language for me, my wife is pretty good at languages and is learning faster than I but everyone is different, I'll get there in the end.

Anyway, time is coming up to decide on our next move whether we continue to rent or to buy a property is our next decision and one of the reasons I joined here is there seems to be a good section dedicated to this aspect.

I do have some questions about eco building here in the Alicante region as well, only as we are exploring all options but not sure where to start although I do realise each local council is liable to have different restrictions which is one of the reasons I'm a bit lost.

I'll leave it at that for now and if anyone can point me to any appropriate discussions or forums to ask questions it'd be much appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

Starfox

Like 1      
24 Apr 2014 2:56 PM by eos_ian Star rating in Valencia. 506 posts Send private message

eos_ian´s avatar

Hi Starfox welcome to Eye on Spain. You will undoubtedly find answers and advice related to all your issues. There are some very knowledgable people on EOS and willing to help.

May I suggest that you create threads for the different problems you have, that way it will be easier for the the right members to get involved.

All the best and I hope you find what you came here for.

This message was last edited by eos_ian on 24/04/2014.

Ian :   EOS TEAM MEMBER 

www.eyeonspain.com/blogs/ianandspain.aspx

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Need help with Uso Fructo Rights. - 5 posts
Closed account - Threatened with legal action. - 9 posts
End to Mediterranean dream? - 76 posts
Real Estate Surge Threatened - 0 posts
Gardening advice - 9 posts
How to declaring rented apartmented in RENTA 2013 - 7 posts
barryjw - 7 posts
Buying Costs? - 5 posts
neil (biggsy14) - 0 posts
How long can i stay in Spain, without the Spanish tax man being after me. - 27 posts
Use of UK Disabled badge in Spain - 6 posts
For Sale Baby Car seat and buggy 30 euro each or 50 for the two - 0 posts
Taxes when selling our house in Spain - 12 posts
Replacement Textilene Sun Lounger Covers - 3 posts
Cowboy builders abroad-reactions? - 4 posts
furniture for sale - 1 posts
La Unión - 1 posts
Hello Any Advice on Life In Alicante???? - 21 posts
Anything to look out for when buying a new TV to connect to IPTV? - 7 posts
Join 'Duquesa Astronomical Society' - 0 posts
Astronomy Group - Duquesa/Manilva/Estepona & San Pedro - 0 posts
1.5bn Euro of EU money goes missing in Spain - 6 posts
Reclaim IVA on new car? - 4 posts
The economy is looking good in the U.K - 12 posts
transfer to spanish plates - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x