Rise in income tax

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
10 Jun 2013 9:33 AM by Acapulco Star rating in Costa Blanca South.. 342 posts Send private message

Acapulco´s avatar

I think it is more of an "if" than a when. The Hacienda do not seem to be very good at catching them. Yes I have told them it could cost them dearly but they seem to think that because they are living in rented property they won't get caught and I suspect they are right. One of them actually has the new version of the Residentia and has been here longer than I have.

If you're going through hell keep on going, you might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

Like 0      
10 Jun 2013 9:45 AM by elaineG Star rating in Spain . 409 posts Send private message

A friend of mine was reported to the Hacienda as someone suspected he was renting an apartment and not paying tax on it.  The Hacienda were vigorous in their investigation of him, apologising when they realised the allegation was malicious.

As you are so concerned about the Hacienda not catching the tax dodgers, that you must tell us about it here, why don't you do us all a favour and report ‘all those’ (30%) you know who are evading their tax, instead of assisting them in the evasion by your silence ?

This message was last edited by elaineG on 10/06/2013.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

HOW DO I SET UP AN ANIMAL CHARITY IN SPAIN? - 2 posts
IS IT STUPID? - 15 posts
Housing prices are on the rise in some coastal areas - 37 posts
Inheritance Tax for non-residents - 32 posts
Gestorial services before we go? - 10 posts
Has anyone used a buying agent? - 7 posts
Trying to find a person who installs log burners and install alarms in Balsicas in Murcia - 3 posts
Wanted - Long Term Let - San Miguel De Salinas area - 0 posts
Stephie - 0 posts
taking car to Spain - 4 posts
Paying voluntarily into social security? - 11 posts
Long Term Rental - 3 posts
The Party Spaniardo - 0 posts
What are you thinking when you are driving alone? - 4 posts
Calahonda Car Boot - 2 posts
looking to rent LONG TERM 15k radius of Torrevieja, Costa Blanca - 0 posts
Help needed please - 2 posts
wifi in Andalucia - 0 posts
Handing back the keys to the bank. - 9 posts
Sad news about Julia Sinclair (Jules1) - 7 posts
Inconsistent judicial rulings, BG malpractice and ongoing concerns re consumer rights - 2 posts
looking for house to rent long term - 5 posts
Business Opportunities - 4 posts
Can anybody suggest how I can get my house valued for insurance - 3 posts
JUSTICE FOR SOME AT LAST - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 22

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x