taking dogs to murcia

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
13 Apr 2012 5:29 PM by weaver01 Star rating in liverpool uk. 39 posts Send private message

Hi all, just wondered does anyone know the the situation ie injections dog passport etc for my dogs ,i am driving to spain using the channel tunnel and then driving from france to hasienda riqulma, i have spoken to my vet but he says the law has changed? so i just thought i would ask on hear as i have used this forum and always got the answers, i just want to take my dogs and come back with no problems with injections etc. as i understand it we have to take the dogs to a vet their 4 days before we come home to be checked out? also if anyone could recomend a stop over place as it would take 19 hours so i will need a break.

kind regards John

Like 0      
13 Apr 2012 9:19 PM by mobailey Star rating in San Cayetano. 461 posts Send private message

mobailey´s avatar

Take a look at www.discovercostacalida.info at the section bring pets as this will tell you all you need to do in order to bring your dog over.

Mo&Bryan www.bryansblinds.com &  www.discovercostacalida.info Why not see if can we help  

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Help Please - 18 posts
TV problem with community 'rules'. Help? - 0 posts
TV problem with community 'rules'. Help? - 50 posts
Is it a good idea to go for buy to let now? - 25 posts
the problem with the ENDESA ON LINE WEBSITE! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!! - 15 posts
BARGAIN - Stunning White Sofa + Matching Furniture For Sale - 0 posts
Edinburgh Crystal Decanters - 2 posts
help - 0 posts
help - 4 posts
best bank for direct debits for utilities - non resident ! - 5 posts
Driving to costa blanca from calais - 7 posts
Car Malaga hire - 6 posts
quesada to gibralter - 10 posts
El calon - 3 posts
Help with Santa Greenhills - 4 posts
FURNITURE WANTED - Costa Del Sol - Elvira Area - 0 posts
health care coin area - 0 posts
car for sale - 0 posts
FREE Gatwick/Valencia flights 11/04/12 ~ 09/05/12 - 0 posts
Car insurance question - 5 posts
Taxis from Malaga - 8 posts
Kitten Wanted - 1 posts
Car Wanted! - 2 posts
As in the UK so it shall be in Spain... - 9 posts
Pope Benedict meets the Polizei - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x