Let us know if you come across any bugs on the forum

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
06 Apr 2012 1:40 AM by jaldridge Star rating in Manilva. 144 posts Send private message

jaldridge´s avatar

We've just made some big changes behind the scenes to the forums and although we've tested it like mad, there are always some bugs that creep in here and there.  We're trying to put a better structure in for the forum and the site going forward.

So if you come across anything which gives you an error we would really appreciate if you can let us know.

Thanks for helping us find these wretched bugs

Bug 

Justin

EOS Team

Like 0      
06 Apr 2012 11:46 AM by semo Star rating in Ireland. 84 posts Send private message

Hi,

Can't seem to retrieve the threads from General chit chat forum

Like 0      
06 Apr 2012 12:35 PM by Febe Star rating in Flix, on river Ebro,.... 240 posts Send private message

Hi,

Same here, just get the "General Chit Chat" and 2 green boxes saying "New Thread". No threads.

Regards, Febe

No matter where you go, there you are.

Like 0      
06 Apr 2012 1:02 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Whooops!  Thanks for letting me know about that.

We have now corrected it

Horrible bugs

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
06 Apr 2012 2:43 PM by Isabella2 Star rating. 50 posts Send private message

must say that when using private message there is nothing to say "new thread" If PM the same person you have to use the same thread!!-hope that makes sense!!

Like 0      
06 Apr 2012 3:57 PM by jaldridge Star rating in Manilva. 144 posts Send private message

jaldridge´s avatar

Hi Isabella

No, there is no "new thread" button in the private message facility as it's designed (rightly or wrongly) for you to message people via their posts on the forums.

If you want to start a new message, click the user name in the message and it will take you to that person's profile where you will find a link to send them a new private message.

Hope that makes sense.

Justin

EOS Team

Like 0      
06 Apr 2012 5:29 PM by guslopez Star rating in Lorca, Murcia.. 745 posts Send private message

That's it, made it back in !

Todos somos Lorca.

Like 0      
06 Apr 2012 5:32 PM by jaldridge Star rating in Manilva. 144 posts Send private message

jaldridge´s avatar

Great!  Good to see you back...although still not sure why you couldn't log in 

Justin

EOS Team

Like 0      
10 Apr 2012 11:05 AM by guslopez Star rating in Lorca, Murcia.. 745 posts Send private message

I'm still getting problems. I go to look at new replies & there is nothing there ! The ' tenants rights 'is at the top & says there's a post at 10.57 by manyarna but the bottom of page 2 is aug 2011 & there's no page 3. It's happening quite regularly.

Todos somos Lorca.

Like 0      
10 Apr 2012 12:16 PM by jaldridge Star rating in Manilva. 144 posts Send private message

jaldridge´s avatar

It looks like you are seeing the posts "old to new".  I have set in your profile so that you see them "new to old".  Has that fixed it for you?

Justin

EOS Team

Like 0      
10 Apr 2012 3:50 PM by guslopez Star rating in Lorca, Murcia.. 745 posts Send private message

No it's not that. With it that way round the 'tenants rights' is starting with a post by bigwilly at 06.14 on 10 august 2011 & the 1st five posts & the original Op , katrina ,are all missing ,, but the last post is there.  I've put it back the other way now & it's still the same with the last post in 2011. It's not happening with all posts , just an odd one here & there .

Todos somos Lorca.

Like 0      
10 Apr 2012 7:07 PM by jaldridge Star rating in Manilva. 144 posts Send private message

jaldridge´s avatar

Thanks gus, you did find another bug on here 

We've fixed it now so it should be ok again.

Let me know if you come across any others!

Thanks

Justin

EOS Team

Like 0      
10 Apr 2012 7:41 PM by guslopez Star rating in Lorca, Murcia.. 745 posts Send private message

Todos somos Lorca.

Like 0      
11 Apr 2012 3:55 PM by stillgoin Star rating. 161 posts Send private message

i just replied to a post called help

my post was on with original but the first post was still below it so now it is on twice

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Thank you Lobin - 1 posts
Corruption in Spain is a Worrisome Issue - 1 posts
Corvera - Change of Ownership - 6 posts
Manilva area - looking for a really good / romantic restaurant - 2 posts
Where do we go to get a Padron in Jerez - 1 posts
What a terrible waste! - 6 posts
golf share wanted Gaudalmina - 2 posts
Where to go on the Costa Del Sol for Lunch - 20 posts
Residecia / I.D - 5 posts
Spanish banks may be forced to seek eurozone bailout - 0 posts
Motor insurance - 0 posts
eva - 0 posts
Hi Pat Powell - 2 posts
What happens to existing BG claims when a Bank is taken over - 2 posts
Car Tax - 9 posts
For Sale - 0 posts
Discounts on water charges - 4 posts
Can anyone advise me on commercial property in Seville? - 0 posts
How can I find suitable premises to start a school? - 0 posts
Directions - 2 posts
LOVE SPAIN - 0 posts
Foreign registered cars - Is there a crackdown going on? - 4 posts
Euribor versus IRPH - 4 posts
New ITV centre San Pedro - 5 posts
chiclana - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 14

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x