Corvera - Change of Ownership

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 Apr 2012 12:00 AM by tony&kim Star rating in Crosby, Merseyside a.... 68 posts Send private message

Please can anyone  confirm Y/N that the Corvera site has recently been sold by Calidona, and who to/why?

I visited there last year and although l very much liked the resort l decided to wait until the opening date of the new airport was announced before making a decision as to whether to buy. 

I do think that this is important information that should not be confined solely to the Owners private forum as it affects anyone and everyone interested in buying or completing there. lndeed it is also of interest to owners on Roda as Calidona developed that site first and this might provide an insight as to the company's financial position generally.

Thanks in anticipation of any assistance.

Like 0      
05 Apr 2012 6:29 PM by mmbc Star rating. 37 posts Send private message

I would agree with Tony&kim as a Roda owner I have a keen interest in what happens with Corvera especially when our resort is unfinished.

Like 0      
06 Apr 2012 1:23 AM by jaldridge Star rating in Manilva. 144 posts Send private message

jaldridge´s avatar

I've had a look on google.es but I can't find any information about the company being sold.

Where did you hear the rumour?

Justin

Justin

EOS Team

Like 0      
06 Apr 2012 11:29 AM by tony&kim Star rating in Crosby, Merseyside a.... 68 posts Send private message

Hi Justin

See the "What does new resort ownership mean for existing property owners?" thread on the EOS Corvera forum.

Simongolf and Inspectahomespain both appear to confirm that it's been sold by Calidona, but there have been no further posts since 03 April.

Any information you could glean would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

This message was last edited by tony&kim on 06/04/2012.

Like 0      
06 Apr 2012 2:49 PM by Chris&Julie Star rating in Dublin . 82 posts Send private message

Chris&Julie´s avatar

If you check out www.murciatoday.com you will get lots of information on the new airport.

Like 0      
06 Apr 2012 7:52 PM by tony&kim Star rating in Crosby, Merseyside a.... 68 posts Send private message

Thanks Chris&Julie but I was referring to the Corvera Golf & Country Club not the airport.

Like 0      
07 Apr 2012 6:09 PM by tony&kim Star rating in Crosby, Merseyside a.... 68 posts Send private message

Hi Justin

According to anew post on the Corvera forum by "Corveragirl" the development's definitely changed hands.

Have you managed to find out anything?

Thanks.

Tony

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Manilva area - looking for a really good / romantic restaurant - 2 posts
Where do we go to get a Padron in Jerez - 1 posts
What a terrible waste! - 6 posts
golf share wanted Gaudalmina - 2 posts
Where to go on the Costa Del Sol for Lunch - 20 posts
Residecia / I.D - 5 posts
Spanish banks may be forced to seek eurozone bailout - 0 posts
Motor insurance - 0 posts
eva - 0 posts
Hi Pat Powell - 2 posts
What happens to existing BG claims when a Bank is taken over - 2 posts
Car Tax - 9 posts
For Sale - 0 posts
Discounts on water charges - 4 posts
Can anyone advise me on commercial property in Seville? - 0 posts
How can I find suitable premises to start a school? - 0 posts
Directions - 2 posts
LOVE SPAIN - 0 posts
Foreign registered cars - Is there a crackdown going on? - 4 posts
Euribor versus IRPH - 4 posts
New ITV centre San Pedro - 5 posts
chiclana - 0 posts
Same old problem. - 5 posts
looking to buy a car and assistant - 1 posts
ADVICE FOR A BANK - 9 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x