Costa Blanca Fresh Water Fishing

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
15 Mar 2012 12:00 AM by nyk1974 Star rating. 28 posts Send private message

Hi members,

Jusy wanted to share some news for all you lovers of Fresh Water Fishing. I booked the services of this young company based in La Marina and I am so impressed it seemed the obvious choice to share the news with the EOS Forum.

The company is called Tims Tackle Shop and they are located in the comercial centre next to Iceland. I booked a days fishing with the owner, Tim and we went up to Beniarres where the is a stunning lake. The location is in a pine laden valley where the tranquility is out of this world and as this lake has only been opened for fishing for a short time we were soon reeling in our first fish from Tim´s all american lake bullet boat!! This continued throughout the day and by the time Tim dropped me back to La MArina I was a well contented fisherman!!!!!

For all you fishermem out there check out his website where you can get more information www.timstackleshop.com.

10 out of 10 for you Tim many thanks for a brilliant day!

Like 0      
15 Mar 2012 2:05 PM by steve and anita Star rating in in San Cayetano. 324 posts Send private message

steve and anita´s avatar

Hi , had a look at this lake on Google Earth, it looks amazing. Does anybody know if there is any pike or big carp fishing in the Murcia region?????

Regards, steve.

Like 0      
15 Mar 2012 5:35 PM by daveline Star rating in Lancashire & Orihuel.... 44 posts Send private message

Hi, Torremendo near San Miguel.

Regards

Dave

Like 0      
15 Mar 2012 6:01 PM by steve and anita Star rating in in San Cayetano. 324 posts Send private message

steve and anita´s avatar

Hi mate, yes have been there several times and only caught small Barbel and a few small carp. Is there Pike in there do you know!!!

Steve.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

These True Religion Jeans Online jeans are stone washed with - 1 posts
driving from the uk - 7 posts
Spanish funerals/undertakers info and other cheerful stuff - 22 posts
Place in the sun Live, Earls Court March 30th-April 1st. 2012 - 46 posts
Opinion and advice on foreign currency mortgage - 9 posts
doctoers online appoinments. - 1 posts
Les Miserables in Concert inside the Rock of Gibraltar! Males singers and choir wanted. - 6 posts
2012 - SAVE UP TO 10% ON BRITTANY FERRY CROSSINGS.FRANCE AND SPAIN - 2 posts
Urbanization Annual AGM - 3 posts
provisional license - 1 posts
Debtors Voting at Meetings - 3 posts
HELP! SOME KIND OF CAR TICKET for 900 euros!!!!! - 5 posts
Help with wierd translation - 1 posts
Buying a LHD car... - 5 posts
Murcia Appeal Court states Polaris has breached contracts - 7 posts
The Cheapest Diesel in Spain..... - 18 posts
terrace - 1 posts
Help needed - 5 posts
Help from a distressed brit - 1 posts
there are good ones out there - 3 posts
Tennis holidays - 0 posts
Is there a transfer tax to pay? - 0 posts
The Cheapest Diesel in I can get is €124.9 a litre - 2 posts
best banks in spain - 3 posts
CGT double payment in Spain and UK - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x