Linea Direct to offer Legal Advice in English

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 Feb 2012 12:00 AM by KP Star rating. 229 posts Send private message

Linea Direct in Spain have launched a service to customers which include a 24 hour helpline in English, ideal for property problems etc.

Like 0      
12 Feb 2012 1:29 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Some year ago, I was with Linea Directa and had been for a few years. When the renewal premium came I thought it was a bit high.

I called them, gave all my information, just as they had it (age, address, driving experience etc) but I gave another name. The quote I got was 20% less than the renewal premium they had sent me.

When I told them they said I was being dishonest !     After some back and forth they eventually gave some flimsy excuses and offered to renew at their lower quote. Needless to say, I went elsewhere.

So I wonder if their new legal advice line would have suggested what I should have done when I was so badly treated as an existing customer !!!!!    I think not.

PS. They later got wise to people ‘checking on them’ so now unless one blocks their number (I think it is, dial *67 before the number, at least with Moviestar) they now who you are when you call them.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

La Zenia Boulavard......Amazing - 72 posts
tropical fish - 0 posts
One must go. - 1 posts
ryanair new debit card fails - 3 posts
La Zenia Boulavard - 0 posts
Measures to reduce unemployment in Spain - 1 posts
Will good professionals ever stand up to the mark in Spain and exert their influence? - 2 posts
roof build - 4 posts
Free papers in and around Salou and Tarragona - 0 posts
London Ollympic tickets - 0 posts
Dangerous new Electric Meters? - 16 posts
address in Spain - 14 posts
10 year guarantee for new build - 10 posts
Introduction - 2 posts
Telefonica ( Movistar) - 1 posts
Edinburgh Crystal Decanters - 0 posts
Goats - 1 posts
Good news ( I hope ) - 2 posts
NATURAL GAS ~ Yes or No - 0 posts
Aer Lingus. - 0 posts
solicitor wants more money plus valia tax ?? - 3 posts
Legal assistant job opening - 0 posts
Heart attack and how to save your self, worth a read - 3 posts
Telefonica ADSL!! - 28 posts
Driving to Portugal via Seville - 9 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x