buying bank repos in Murcia

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 Jan 2012 2:22 PM by sharky7007 Star rating. 24 posts Send private message

if the Urbanizacion have no issues (debts, bad services,etc) that would be a good one.

theys say that do not sell them separately, so ... is not fitting my budget. I will spend around 60K.

Like 0      
11 Jan 2012 2:27 PM by sharky7007 Star rating. 24 posts Send private message

P.s. if is allowed to me: with 120/130K you can buy your own villa, even in Spain, and not just a 1st floor apartment, pending from people above your head to sleep or not at night! :-)

Like 0      
11 Jan 2012 2:55 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

very true sharky....i agree.

You can get a villa with a pool for  120k ish....

Like 0      
12 Jan 2012 12:24 AM by ojosazul88 Star rating. 171 posts Send private message

HAAAHAAA, I had to laugh at that  advert  for the two Polaris apartments, its like a throw back to 2004. "True Investment", "5 Star living" oh please who are you kidding!, because they were sold at 140,000 euros each they were worth that, NO, NO, NO.

A real investment does not have to be sold in such a desperate manner.

Sharky, lucky for you they are not being sold seperately because everything you have said you do not like about urbanisations, this is.

The link below you can see video from a few months ago of the empty shells of buildings and cranes on the "5 star resort"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRpiuz4Id4U

Best you look around the Mar Menor, Murcia or slightly inland where you will find a nice individual property.

Like 0      
14 Jan 2012 11:15 AM by DonLochnagar Star rating in Mazarron. 161 posts Send private message

I bought a 3 bed for E55k in Murcia and there are 2 beds with large solariums from 35k in Camposol, a great place.  In fact I know a 3 bed/3 bath with private pool in immaculate condition which can be yours for 115k.

Like 0      
14 Jan 2012 11:42 AM by sharky7007 Star rating. 24 posts Send private message

Hi

I sent you my email address, as I will be there in a few days, can you please let me know more about these opportunities?

thanks

kind regards

DL

Like 0      
14 Jan 2012 12:40 PM by CAE Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Well, for the past 8 years I have lived permanently on an urbanisation near Mazarron in Murcia.  We are nothing like the size of Camposol or Polaris.  Our houses are solidly built and certainly not ´boxes´.  A group of volunteer residents run the site.  We are in the black finance wise, have gardeners (including a great volunteer gardening group), rubbish collection, security cameras and barriers. restaurant with all sorts of activities run by our Social Club and others, a Library, a large Communal Pool open in Summer and mains gas, water and electricity.  Half of the site have the top coating on the roads and Habitation Certificates.  The other half will shortly have the same.  We do not have a Golf Course although one was originally planned by the Developer but do we really need one?  No!  There are many Golf Courses within easy reach.  The beaches (which don´t forget are extremely noisy in Summer for those who live nearby) within a 10 minute drive and the mountains and Cartagena & Murcia are also easily accessible.  It is a fantastic place to live and our properties are owned by all nationalities, including the Spanish!  There are some Bank repos but that is because of the circumstances of individuals, not because they hated living here.  In my opinion our urbanisation is the ´elite´ of any others for miles around. 

Like 0      
14 Jan 2012 12:46 PM by sharky7007 Star rating. 24 posts Send private message

Hi CAE

website and/or more informations to see your urbanizacion ^?

thanks

regards

Like 0      
14 Jan 2012 1:04 PM by CAE Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hi

Search for Mazarron Country Club, Spain and you will find websites to choose from.  Some are out of date but you will get an idea of what the properties are like etc.  We are about 40 minutes from Murcia Airport, a little longer for Alicante Airport and hopefully this year we will be able to use the new Airport at Corvera.  If you have any questions, don´t hesitate to ask. 

Regards

Like 0      
14 Jan 2012 3:28 PM by Hamibabe Star rating in West Mids. 1317 posts Send private message

In reply to ojo

We bought on Condado while it was just a model in their headquarters. The Euro was fantastic as the time & because we have a fantastic marketing strategy in place have not lost out. Yes there are taxes to be paid but we are more than happy with our purchase. We have a two bed with full roof terrace so have all day sunshine. also opposite the pool. We have great Spanish neighbours living permanantly along side & below us. We Chose Condado brcause we wanted security knowing no road would pass by our doorstep in the future & we wanted to be amongs the spanish people. We have four or five holidays a year too.

So please dont Knock it until you try it.

So far this year we have had  nine enquiries from people who want to rent under our discounted try before you buy. We have no affiliation with any bank, propery manager or estate agent so we do not  get any financial rewards if people go ahead or not.

We do not book any one onto our calendar until their flights have been paid for & do not pass on any recommendations re banks etc.

Jan

This message was last edited by Hamibabe on 14/01/2012.

West Mids & Jardin 5

Like 0      
19 Jan 2012 11:08 AM by sallybooboo Star rating. 15 posts Send private message

Personally I'm not a fan of the apartments as I feel a little penned in. Although I have to admit the amentities on some of the sites are quite nice.

I've heard a lot of varying reports about Polaris World and a lot of the other companies out there. But I'm definitely sure you can get property much bigger and better if you're prepared to move away from the big developments.

Are you still on the hunt then for something??

Sal

Like 0      
19 Jan 2012 11:50 AM by Hamibabe Star rating in West Mids. 1317 posts Send private message

Hi

Re sally`s comments " I feel a little penned in "

Before we bought on Condado we used to holiday in Portugal

We went with friends &  went back for the following three years.

The villa had  three bedrooms & three en suite bathrooms,a large lounge  with a good size dining room

There was a good size pool too.

Just prior to us buying on condado we looked at apartments in portugal as we had realised that though there was a lot of room in the villa it was it was never used. We ate breakfast by the pool then either went out for the day or spent time in the pool

Of an evening it  was a meal outside again & then on to some where else for entertainment.

The only time we went in doors for any lenghty period was at night to go to bed.

We also realised that large apartments were the same. You pay for large rooms but hardly ever use them

To us, the cost was more important hence the fact that we did not buy in portugal.

If you are looking to live in Spain then yes a larger property is adviseable but do you realy want to pay for square footage that you very rarely use. Out side space is more  important to us & the garden / patio area in the 3 bed or the large roof terrace with our two bed is  used far more than the inside.

Either way best of look with your future purchase

Jan

embeded

West Mids & Jardin 5

Like 0      
19 Jan 2012 12:01 PM by sallybooboo Star rating. 15 posts Send private message

We have a little villa with a plot of land away from the madding crowds. As I said it was just personal preference.

My family, now they're getting bigger often rent an apartment as we've got a 3 bed. The grandkids are growing so fast it's not comfy to have 7 people in total at ours!

As I said i think they're nice but just not for me!

Hope I didn't offend!

Sal

Like 0      
19 Jan 2012 12:12 PM by sharky7007 Star rating. 24 posts Send private message

I agree outdoor space is really important, like the indoor one.

That's a point that is concerning me, as all these apartements and urbanizacions have very poor own outdoor space or garden and often even no green or poor green in the communal space.

I'm thinking to move back from Spain and buying somethin in south east of italy where at the same price of a very discounted villa in Spain I can build something in 1hectar land with olive, almond and cherry trees.

At the same time I'km still deciding, and will see a number of properties at the end of the month. 

will see Mosa trajectum and Polaris, but I'm a bi concerned with big urb.s as they can  source various problems, and also I do not like massive buildings.  I will also see apartments in other urbanizaciones in  El Galan, Lomas del Golf, Vista bella golf, etc ... but to be completely open no one  of these give me a real excitation, even if prices are really low.

I'm also concerned on the concept of urbanizacion, being the majority of the owners coming from UK: if something change and people cannot move easily to Spain (i.e. higher fuel prices/flight costs, euro problems, or whatever can happen changing this easy transfer of people from UK to Spain), what happens to these urb.s ? you would have amenities that you cannot even use because no one will pay the maintenance fees, and will have the property loosing value and you cannot even full use.

before there was not this kind of problem, but at this stage, this massive and intensive building activity produced so many developments that a number of these will completely fail to hit the living target (Mosa seems the 1st of these) and due to this so massive building active, it's not even easy to see a bottom in this, as I assume a huge number of urb.s will get unused and with almost zero value.

The more I see, the most I get concerned on what happened and still is happening (as they are still building!!!) in Spain, and even at this price I see a really low value, that there is only if you effectively intensively use the apartments and the urb.s would still work as smoothly with no problems growing in the next future becuase of unexpected issues.

So at the end, could be better, buy  your  land for 20 to 40K in Puglia, south east of italy, and have your own real real villa built with 100 to 150K surrounded by trees and land, and with no potential problem of community related issues, adn you will have real outdoor space and land, with a different big value in any case.

You can even retire there if things get really worst, if this deleveraging wave will hit harded the western countries and or will create further negative scenarios as some Gurus (as Marc faber) are expecting and I, sincerely do not regret at all.

I would say, it's a bit tricky, but if there is someone suggesting value properties I will see that at the end of the month.

Like 0      
19 Jan 2012 12:22 PM by sharky7007 Star rating. 24 posts Send private message

anyway I do agree with both of you sallybooboo and hamibabe with your thoughts on outdoor  space and even indoor space, as I have the same feelings, that these properties can make you feel a bit "bottled" ... not completely free, as we all are looking for moving to sunny places: the chance to have a sort free feelings, that climate, sun and light induces, if you get small apartments with small garden or outdoor spaces and with no privacy, then you do not get the target.

This message was last edited by sharky7007 on 19/01/2012.

Like 0      
19 Jan 2012 12:46 PM by Hamibabe Star rating in West Mids. 1317 posts Send private message

Hi Sharky

Not sure if you have been onto  Condado de Alhama, but the reason we chose a two bed in the  jardins was the setting

All apartments are built around beautiful gardens & the proximity to the other apartments behind & infront are far enough away that you are not overlooked.

Jardin`s 5 & 7 are the longest which gives you a larger garden area & a larger pool

For an idea have a look at our site  http:/www.luxurygolfingapartmentsmurcia.co.uk

Jan

embeded

West Mids & Jardin 5

Like 0      
19 Jan 2012 12:56 PM by sharky7007 Star rating. 24 posts Send private message

hi Jan

but Condado de Alhama is not part of the polaris environment ?

as I will visit it next 26th

DL

Like 0      
19 Jan 2012 12:59 PM by Fighter2 Star rating. 237 posts Send private message

Hi Sharky

You will choose what suits you in every aspect, that is clear and it is not for me to try to influence that decision nor anyone else.

My motive for this message is to concur with the posting earlier from CAE who lives on Mazarron Country Club. If you view Polaris and Mosa Trajectum and miss Mazarron Country Club you will not be giving yourself the opportunity of seeing a small / medium size urbanisation built to a very exacting standard with many villa styles, no apartments and multinational residents including Spanish that has a flourishing community spirit and is progressive.

Regards

Barry..... President MCC Community of Owners  

Like 0      
19 Jan 2012 1:04 PM by sharky7007 Star rating. 24 posts Send private message

hi can you kindly give me a web reference/link/address linking to the precise website?

Like 0      
19 Jan 2012 1:31 PM by Fighter2 Star rating. 237 posts Send private message

Hi Sharky

We have our own community Forum and a seperate Community website but unfortunately they are accessable only by owners but here are a few commercial sites that will give you some indication of the Urbanisation. Please do not believe anything you read about golf course, shopping centre etc etc, we have a very traditional Taberna on site operated by a lovely group of Spanish people who serve us a grande Cerveca or any spirit for €2 but also cook some lovely Spanish food and serve the best steaks in Mazarron.

www.mazarroncountryclub.net/

www.mccmurcia.com

http://casabill.net/links1.html#Com  This is a very good blog site from an owner that gives lots of info about the area in general

Happy hunting

Barry

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

capitol of spain - 6 posts
State of the art wireless alarm system - South Costa Blanca - 2 posts
Inheritance Tax - resident in Spain - estate in the UK - 1 posts
Renault Megane convertible RHD hard top 05 plate - 0 posts
What are the personal resident tax free allowances ? - 5 posts
Flights to Costa Blanca from Leeds, Liverpool or Manchester any good deals for Summer? - 5 posts
are you selling up? furniture/ white goods needed i have just bought a place in Algorfa - 0 posts
urbanisation rights - 2 posts
where can I get my driving license? - 0 posts
Need some help - 4 posts
Las Lagunas, Los Montesinos - 0 posts
moving to Javea Feb 2012 - 0 posts
Hi, does anyone have a view on these repos, €65k + taxes, 90% morgage available, we're close to signing up for a penthouse - 5 posts
Hi, looking for advice, KeyMare Veranda repo sales - 24 posts
Looking for long term property rentals - 1 posts
Decanters - 0 posts
Reasons for NOT buying in Spain at the moment - 27 posts
Movistar Internet Deal - 2 posts
renting in spain - 1 posts
Annoying Xmas Music on Eye on SPain - 17 posts
help - 1 posts
DUNNY - 6 posts
work in costa blanca - 0 posts
Whats it like in CDS at the moment - 9 posts
Options for: UK income, Spanish residency, US citizen - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 50

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x