Hi to all!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
06 Aug 2011 12:00 AM by spanishhomeseeker Star rating in Calpe. 6 posts Send private message

Hello to all the users of this forum. I am a property agent based in Calpe, Costa Blanca. I am looking forward to joining in fully in the future.

Like 0      
06 Aug 2011 9:28 PM by Bigwilly Star rating in Spain of course. 118 posts Send private message

06 Aug 2011 11:20 PM by manorpark Star rating. 165 posts Send private message

manorpark´s avatar

Hi,

I see your website does not give any names or an address where you operate from. Perhaps you could expand a bit on this.

It's probably just me but I'm always wary of companies that don't give any address.

Like 0      
07 Aug 2011 12:08 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Welcome to the forum....but manorpark makes a good point!

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
22 Aug 2011 11:52 AM by spanishhomeseeker Star rating in Calpe. 6 posts Send private message

Thankyou for the welcome, I appreciate your comments so just to clarify I have several websites(as do many others) all dealing with different aspects of property sales, management and maitenace on the Costa Blanca. I am based in Calpe and opreate from both home, for the websited based side, and also from a point of contact in Calpe town centre. I also have a U. based ofice in Blackpool my home town. My point of contact in Calpe is 13 Calle La Pinta and my Blackpool office is at 203 Central Drive. I hope this clears away some of the suspision.

Like 0      
22 Aug 2011 12:16 PM by M11block Star rating. 179 posts Send private message

Addresses don't always prove to be what they seem. Our developer had an address in Murcia that we kept writing to and only when we went over to the address did we discover that it was a post box in a block of offices and someone came weekly from Alicante to pick up their mail.  We found that the developer was in fact another 'name' / subsidiary of the main Builder based in Alicante.  NOTE : you don't get much response from a hole in the wall, neither do the lawyers or the courts, so beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like 0      
22 Aug 2011 8:16 PM by manorpark Star rating. 165 posts Send private message

manorpark´s avatar

Thanks for clearing that up Spanish Homeseeker. Hope you enjoy using the forum. I find it invaluable, it's great being able to ask for information , share advice and read up on what is going on in Spain.

Like 0      
22 Aug 2011 8:27 PM by haydngj Star rating in ALGORFA. 403 posts Send private message

haydngj´s avatar

Palmera Properties had one office in Blackpool

Like 0      
24 Aug 2011 1:49 PM by spanishhomeseeker Star rating in Calpe. 6 posts Send private message

I am not or ever have been connected to "Palmera" and have not in fact worked forany other company. Both Spanishhomeseeker and my management company are operated entirely by myself and my wife Victoria. Our office in Blackpool is a legacy of the property management company we operated before we moved to Spain.

Like 0      
24 Aug 2011 3:34 PM by JazII Star rating in Mar Menor and UK. 133 posts Send private message

JazII´s avatar

Hello spainhomeseeker 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

USA Downgraded from AAA to AA Debt Rating! - 2 posts
QUAD HOUSES - 27 posts
Tenant Rights - Landlord Withholding deposit - 6 posts
DKV Health Cover Plan? - 1 posts
General moving to Spain advice (Polaris??) - 9 posts
The Trouble With Banking. - 0 posts
Barbeques - 12 posts
van hire - 1 posts
rally clups - 0 posts
Playstation 2 and games for sale, offers - 0 posts
taking my van to costa blanca murcia - 4 posts
Wanted: man with van, to help move 13m3, alhama to baza - 2 posts
second hand furneture - 2 posts
Acercarte in Duquesa Castle - 0 posts
Tenants not paying rent - 32 posts
Lorca: advice please on what to see and where to eat - 0 posts
Looking for a sail - 0 posts
How much does it cost to courier a document from Spain to UK ? - 4 posts
furniture pack - 9 posts
Alloy fold up bikes FOR SALE - 3 posts
Alloy fold up bikes FOR SALE - 3 posts
driving in spain - 9 posts
Restaurant in the mountains of espuña - 8 posts
To Justin: Possible virus or a false positive? - 8 posts
Road Bike Wanted- La Marina Urb - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x