For Justin

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
19 Jul 2011 12:00 AM by elviriadreamer Star rating. 99 posts Send private message

elviriadreamer´s avatar

Can I ask if I am allowed to post a petition link here on EOS, for a petition I have just started, as it is travel/holiday related.

It is asking the PM and Health Secretary to intervene, challenge and regulate travel insurance companies who deny immediate care to stroke/brain haemorrhage (in my case denied treatment/repatriation for 7days because they say they could not contact my GP in the UK) and heart attack patients. As their policies currently stand, refusal of care is permitted, even if it means the patient loses their life or put at risk of disability. NOT ACCEPTABLE!

Thanks.

Like 0      
19 Jul 2011 10:26 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Of course, that's fine.  Start a new thread for it and make sure you give the thread a title which will make people read it such as "Please sign petition to regulate travel insurance companies" or something like that.

Best of luck with it.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
19 Jul 2011 1:52 PM by elviriadreamer Star rating. 99 posts Send private message

elviriadreamer´s avatar

Thank you very much. Didn't want to be cheeky and just do it  :)

Like 0      
19 Jul 2011 2:20 PM by elviriadreamer Star rating. 99 posts Send private message

elviriadreamer´s avatar

Erm it won't let me post it!  It says my account has to be approved to add a link or email. Do I have to do some sort of funny jig to be approved?

Thanks.

Like 0      
19 Jul 2011 3:09 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

20 Jul 2011 12:02 PM by elviriadreamer Star rating. 99 posts Send private message

elviriadreamer´s avatar

Thank you very much. It worked on reposting. Thank you also for allowing it to be posted on here  :)

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Beaches on Costa - 11 posts
Grant Application in Asturias - 0 posts
Certificate of conformity for Spanish registered car - 8 posts
Fortecstar 1.8m Sat Dish in Northern Spain - 2 posts
Newbie - 0 posts
For sale - 0 posts
info for the legal system in Spain - 3 posts
Hello everyone - 0 posts
Dog hotel: Santander - 0 posts
Is it a good idea holding large amounts of cash in Spanish banks? - 4 posts
Student VISA trouble - 0 posts
Malaga Airport Cercanias Station - 6 posts
Who would buy a place in Spain now??? - 3 posts
The Euro Weekly News Online - 1 posts
Dacion en Pago - 37 posts
A debate on Capitalism - 60 posts
ELECTRICT SCRUBBER FOR USE OUTSIDE - 1 posts
Dation in payment with shortfall - 5 posts
Just finished RAce For Life :-) - 5 posts
Wanted bunk beds. - 0 posts
Is It Better To Buy or Rent Property in Spain ?? - 58 posts
Purchasing a property with a UK company - 31 posts
WANTED RIVIERA DEL SOL - 1 posts
Power limiter (ICP) endesa - 2 posts
Best UK post codes for Humax Foxsat HD 500GB - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x