what to do in valencia

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 Jul 2011 12:00 AM by MattressCleaning Star rating in FUENGIROLA. 106 posts Send private message

hi all.

I've just booked a cruise for next june with royal carribean. we visit valencia for 1 day and would like ideas of things to do as the excursions are not the most enthralling i've ever seen!

with thanks,

Ryan 

Like 0      
11 Jul 2011 9:38 AM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

I have just come back from a week in Valencia and it is one of the most beatiful cities i have ever been to.

If you were going to pick just one thing to do in a day,i would either go to the city of science and arts in the old Rambla Turia or go to Plaza de La Reina and do the Historical tour on one of the open top buses....the Gothic and Beroc architecture is breathtaking...

We never managed to see half of things we wnated to in a week........absolutely awesome place.

Like 0      
11 Jul 2011 1:18 PM by MattressCleaning Star rating in FUENGIROLA. 106 posts Send private message

brilliant, 

thank you very much. they both sound just like my 'cup of tea' too

ryan

Like 0      
11 Jul 2011 3:15 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

this may help........

Like 0      
11 Jul 2011 3:17 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

or this......

Like 0      
11 Jul 2011 4:00 PM by MattressCleaning Star rating in FUENGIROLA. 106 posts Send private message

one word....

WOW

thanks

Ryan

Like 0      
11 Jul 2011 4:15 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

and its even better in the flesh as you would imagine......it's only a two hour drive for me and i have always said i would go....i only wished i had visited earlier but i will be going back definitely.

There are buses every 10 mins that circle the city and the bike hire,the same system Boris copied in London and thought he was being unique!!...plus the metro of course.

I could go on and on as you have the GP Circuit,beautiful beaches....and some restaurants to die for plus louis Vitton,Bvlgarri,Boss,etc...etc...

The only thing i would say is all this comes at a cost...........very expensive as you would expect to eat out anywhere..but worth it!

hope you enjoy it,we did.

Like 0      
05 Jun 2012 6:44 PM by fairflats.com Star rating in Valencia. 4 posts Send private message

I felt in love with Valencia.

its pretty, amazing buildings, different areas to live...

Valencia has the advantages of a big city ( metro, shops variety, thousands of things to do) without the disadvantages of a big city (traffic jams, tourist invasion, not expensive...).

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Trying to get my deposit back!!! - 6 posts
What to do in and around Vera - 1 posts
Legal tip 552. Case Law on Banks liability when NO Bank Guarantee - 1 posts
Is Europe risponsable of my losts? - 0 posts
(Video) Coca Cola Around the World (Bunol and Pamplona too!!) - 2 posts
illegal homes in Spain 3 - 0 posts
Looking for tools - 9 posts
Persistant Kitchen Fruit Flies - 2 posts
Salina Sands - 0 posts
How can so many solicitors get it wrong?? - 3 posts
Citibank Euro Account - 2 posts
Plumbing Issues - 0 posts
We are going to take early retirement to Sunny Spain - 14 posts
illegal homes in spain 2 - 1 posts
not all doom and gloom you know - 9 posts
Finaly got the appartment - 0 posts
Advice required re appeal following case loss - 2 posts
Sorry! Can't answer my phone ... - 5 posts
ILLEGAL HOMES - 6 posts
Spain is Different - 2 posts
I see the Doom & Gloom Merchants have taken over the site again - 77 posts
mega - 0 posts
advice once again please on handing back keys etc. - 10 posts
Community Fees - 0 posts
RECOMMENDATION FOR OUTSIDE WALL PAINT SPRAYER - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x