falsified certificate of habitation

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
04 Jul 2011 12:00 AM by alysonwenham Star rating in blackpool, england. 83 posts Send private message

This is a follow-up to a thread I started a while ago regarding get hooked up to mains electricity on our own meters.  It now turns out that no paperwork was ever sent to the Town Hall regarding the Habitation Certificate, but it was issued anyway.  The guy that issues them at the town hall is the brother of the surveyor that built our apartment block.  This is now with our lawyers.  Only in Spain.

Alyson

Like 0      
04 Jul 2011 10:55 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Alyson, this is my not surprised look

No, honestly, I can't say I'm suprised.

The true  level of corruption that's gone on over the past decade (and before) I don't think we'll ever know....or would want to know.  It must be frightening.

Best of luck with it all.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
04 Jul 2011 11:41 PM by ads Star rating. 4122 posts Send private message

Please add your evidence to Ruth's petition.... (if you haven't done so already ) and please pass the message on to others in similar circumstance who may not use EOS!! Thank you.

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/stop-the-spanish-property-roadshow-open-letter-to-davi.html

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

SPA GOERS - 1 posts
Moving to Marbella in october !!!!!!!! - 34 posts
Free Paella - 3 posts
Is American Idol an "Operacion Triunfo" ripoff? - 0 posts
best Paella in Madrid? - 0 posts
Hard times for Brit expats and visitors... - 28 posts
A RESTAURATEUR’S EYE ON FORUMS. - 3 posts
A RESTAURATEUR’S EYE ON FORUMS. - 16 posts
House for rent in uk??? - 0 posts
Taxis from Malaga to Fuengirola - 3 posts
Hello - 1 posts
Message for Justin - 13 posts
Give up or Fight - 0 posts
ornge speaking - 0 posts
Comment Only - 6 posts
International Art and Crafts Market in Duquesa Castle - 0 posts
Privately owned van going to England 13th July, will consider any legal goods as part load for reasonable contribution to fuel costs - 1 posts
Missing person: Mary-Anne Goossens - FOUND ALIVE!! - 7 posts
Portable Aircon Unit - 2 posts
POPPIE (Protection of Property Purchased in Europe) - a new association - 4 posts
POPPIE (Protection of Property Purchased in Europe) – a new association - 0 posts
Hooray, I have got my deposit back - Thanks to Costaluz Lawyers - 9 posts
palmera properties - 2 posts
Are total block to view hedges around communal pools legal - 11 posts
Babysitter wanted! - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x