Anyone returning to the uk from costa del sol

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 May 2011 12:00 AM by samson Star rating in Solihull/Benalmadena. 126 posts Send private message

Hi

Looking for someone who is driving back to the UK who could take a 42" plasma television back for me. It needs to get back to the midlands area but would consider having someone collecting it from other parts.

The reason i need it going back is it is faulty and still under warranty. Spoke with supplier who have offered me a refund if i can get it back to them.

Also if there is any company who make this trip on a regular basis i do need stuff bringing over from the midlands to the Costa del Sol.

Like 0      
21 May 2011 2:26 AM by Costachris Star rating in Yorkshire and Arroyo.... 38 posts Send private message

You might try giving Godon a ring at Back to Back removals who are Stoke, UK/Benalmadena based.

Removal Service
Back2Back Removals. Trips to the UK every six weeks. Local removals daily. Any size, anywhere.
Catering for idividuals, families and businesses.
Phone (0034) 666763396 / 648299290

Like 0      
24 May 2011 10:36 AM by samson Star rating in Solihull/Benalmadena. 126 posts Send private message

I did give Gordon a call but unfortunately he is not doing any trips back to the UK unless it is a full load.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Gas appliances and flues? - 1 posts
car swap - 4 posts
living and working in spain - 15 posts
Damage From Earthquake - 5 posts
working from home - 0 posts
Kindle in Spain - 12 posts
will I get healthcare? - 2 posts
south of Spain Help - 11 posts
LFO - 1 posts
Valencia airport to Murcia airport - 9 posts
playpen - 0 posts
UTILITY CONNECTION FEES - 2 posts
cheap guest house / hotel in manilva area. - 3 posts
Mattress 190 x 135, brand new - 0 posts
properties in monda with no habitation licence - 5 posts
Spanish youth rally in Madrid echoes Egypt protests - 11 posts
Honda Goldwing Trike for sale - 1 posts
JUST TWO QUESTIONS I WOULD LIKE YOUR READERS TO APPLY TO - 0 posts
Dispute with a hotel fee - 2 posts
Using Facebook to rent out your property to holidaymakers - 6 posts
New-nationally introduced health, safety and security training for workers in Spain - 0 posts
Any info on Almerimar? - 10 posts
Any lawyer/someone with experience who could be kind and help explain the squatting rights in Spain please - 8 posts
Pet supplies - 2 posts
cant wait to leave uk for good - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x