Mr Wippy Ice Cream

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
27 Jan 2009 12:02 AM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4552 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

Maybe I've misunderstood this.....you "brought a van over" - from the UK, on  UK registration? You weren't  "put off by people warning us about Spanish paperwork and regs" - so, you didn't bother with all that?

Anybody want to have a go? Err......no thanks!

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
27 Jan 2009 12:31 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Been SUCH a hot year, Rob.  Sorry, couldn't resist, it's such a fun pic.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 1/27/2009.

Like 0      
27 Jan 2009 10:38 AM by hjdagger0805 Star rating in Pilar De La Horadada.... 12 posts Send private message

hjdagger0805´s avatar

Hi everyone. If anyone is looking for a totally legal ice cream business in Spain with all licences to work markets and alternative products to sell through the winter please contact me. I am selling my business which is currently trading. Very low overheads and high profit margins. This business is also recession proof. 

Like 0      
27 Jan 2009 10:46 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

To hjdagger & icecream lady, who haven't read our forum rules which state 'no commercial posts', you are both trying to sell your commercial business in our general forums, please do not continue to do this. Advertise in the correct area. Hjdagger, you have advertised on this thread twice with only three posts separating them. I appreciate you are new members but we all are expected to read, understand & abide by the FORUM RULES.

Like 0      
27 Jan 2009 11:22 AM by hjdagger0805 Star rating in Pilar De La Horadada.... 12 posts Send private message

hjdagger0805´s avatar

It would be nice if you read the contents of postings before making inaccurate comments.

I have only advertised the fact that I am selling my business today. I have never done this before. Having read the various postings and knowing exactly what is involved in starting and running an ice cream business, I cringe to read that people are still prepared to "have a go" with illegal vehicles and therefore believe that I could save someone a lot of money and heartache by giving them the opportunity to purchase a totally legal business.

Like 0      
27 Jan 2009 11:45 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hjdagger, your recent post (sorry, I appreciate your first post did not advertise ) & that of icecream lady advertise your commercial businesses for sale, albeit in a different format to most. I didn't make the rules, Justin, siteowner, did. Your first post was very informative. 

Like 0      
29 Jan 2009 11:54 AM by hjdagger0805 Star rating in Pilar De La Horadada.... 12 posts Send private message

hjdagger0805´s avatar

Hi Morerosado,

Thank you for changing your last post and your kind comments. I loved the melted ice cream van picture.

I have also contacted EOS to advertise in their commercial section and I am awaiting a reply.

Harry

Like 0      
11 Mar 2009 2:51 PM by yorick Star rating. 0 posts

Icecreamlady, I am interested in your post of January, is the van still for sale? I'm based near Gibraltar. Roy

Like 0      
07 Aug 2009 10:01 PM by 1971 Star rating. 11 posts Send private message

just wanted to add that we have just returned from Mar Menor and had that 'ice cream van' idea

..so thanks for the replies

Like 0      
04 Dec 2010 7:49 AM by neileaque Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

** EDITED - Spam **

This message was last edited by EOS Team on 05/12/2010.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Date for License for Construction Phase 4 - 0 posts
Date for License for Construction Phase 4 - 0 posts
costa blanca south or almeria - 6 posts
HI - 8 posts
Discount card club - Costa Blanca - 3 posts
Cocker Spaniel puppy wants a home - 4 posts
whats the latest - 3 posts
liza - 6 posts
Hacienda Riquelme Phase 1 - 5 posts
Golf Course Design Services - 0 posts
Hola EOS - 2 posts
just joined from karen and keith hola! - 3 posts
Been away, love new look! - 5 posts
A quick word to all new members who may seem lost in EOS - 0 posts
almanzora country club - 19 posts
english mortgage or spanish - 5 posts
From Pauline & Steve - 0 posts
U.K.benefits in Spain. - 2 posts
just joined! - 3 posts
Buenos dias from Manilva - 0 posts
Rental Management - 5 posts
Wills - 2 posts
Building and contents insurance - 23 posts
good rental agents/ key holders etc Estepona - 1 posts
Out 1st December. R U ? - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 30

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x