Sol Villas rental co

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
14 Jan 2011 12:00 AM by pintor Star rating. 16 posts Send private message

Can anyone advise me on this company, who are advertising rental apartments in Riviera del sol.I don,t recognise the complex but the apartments seem to look ok on the adverts and are advertised furnished or unfurnished.

Like 0      
20 Jan 2011 8:59 PM by YvetteA Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

Hi

If you are on about Sol Villas Spain they have been there for a few years and as far as I know are ok, they sometimes are the sole agents for certain developments. I have had viewings with them but never actually rented, it is however a good sign that they are still about.

I actually live near their offices and so am used to seeing their shop hence why I have replied.

Like 0      
21 Jan 2011 7:09 PM by pintor Star rating. 16 posts Send private message

Thanks YvetteA,  they are advertising a couple in Riviera del sol, and others in Cala Nova, which look Okat the price. I,m coming over to the Cancelada area in march and will try to look around these areas, I,ve stayed at Miraflores before so have a rough idea what its like. Cala Nova I don,t know but will have a look. As you live in the area I,ve seen some advertised in El Faro, do you know awhat thats like? I,ve been past it loads of times in a car but wondered how long t would take to walk into Fuengirola for instance?, sorryto pick your brain but any info would be grateful, you can PM me if you don,t want publicity!!!. Cheers.

Like 0      
22 Jan 2011 4:12 PM by YvetteA Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

Hi - El Faro is nice and you can walk to Fuengirola but I wouldn`t recommend it on a daily basis as you are looking at least a 30 minutes very brisk walk just to get to the castle (and I do mean brisk). Cala Nova is up the back of La Cala and a car is necessary it is probably closer to the back of Riviera than it is to La Cala but it is always worth looking at as the apartmets are only 2-3 years old. I hope this helps

Like 0      
23 Jan 2011 12:13 PM by pintor Star rating. 16 posts Send private message

Hi, I was thinking around the area of club la costa, I thought they had some connection with Sol Villas, although I,ve never been on the CLC complex. Cala nova sounds like the back of Miraflores, I,ve stayed in the apartments Angel de Miraflores and it wasn,t my cup of tea!. Will try to look around when I come over, thanks again

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Operacion Malaya part 1 on TVE1 tonight 22:15 - 0 posts
Endesa change of maximum consumption level - 16 posts
Mini bus hire - 5 posts
legal advice sought - 3 posts
UK car swap for Spanish - 0 posts
A speedy option - 0 posts
Easyjet Sale? - 3 posts
So That's Where He Went after leaving So Many in the Lurch! - 10 posts
Spanish Wills - 46 posts
ENDESA ELECTRICITY BILLS - 35 posts
Royal Vinedos del mar - 0 posts
Staircase - 0 posts
Translation of name - 2 posts
Error posting to a community forum - 3 posts
Fuente del Conde, Iznajar Cordoba - 3 posts
duty free in gibraltar !!! - 11 posts
thalassia spa san pedro - 5 posts
Social Security Doctor - 2 posts
New CLS threatening letter to complete on property - 5 posts
6/7 seater car wanted. - 0 posts
Property Management San Javier/Los Alcázares - 8 posts
David Lidington and Diego Lopez Garrido, Ministers for Europe - 6 posts
winter rental advice - 2 posts
For Sale Mercedes E320 CDi Automatic - 0 posts
new corvera airpot - 16 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x