Easyjet Sale?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
13 Jan 2011 12:00 AM by tech Star rating in Maidstone/Turre when.... 83 posts Send private message

Hi everyone,

I received an email from Easyjet last Friday informing me of their sale. With up to 30% off their prices I thought yes lets book but I need to ok the dates with work first. Having had the dates cleared with my firm, on Monday I tried to book a return flight to Almeria. I highlighted the dates on the web page but my browser wasn't working properly and I was unable to book. It was frustrating as each flight was under £75, although a bit more expensive than normal I would  pay the extra as Easyjet needed to capitalise on the 4 public holidays in the period that I booked. Annoyingly I couldn't book these flights at this price and the next day when I sorted out my problem each ticket was over £87. Hey, but this is the Easyjet sale! After today the prices would be a lot higher so I booked them and thank you Easyjet for sending me another email telling me that the sale ends today (Tuesday). 

Imagine my surprise when I checked again on Wednesday (after the sale) to see the tickets had been reduced and were back in the £75 region. What sort of practise is that? I will be contacting Easyjet but is there a case for Trading Standard to look into?

Any feedback would be appriciated.

Regards.

Tech.

Like 0      
13 Jan 2011 9:25 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Easyjet always do that, I ignore the email saying their sale is on.

Also they owe me nearly a hundred pounds on flights that were reduced and they price matched, but 14 months later and still can't get throu on the phone, you can only use the number provided and it cost's a fortune to ring them, I have now give up.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
13 Jan 2011 10:54 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

I booked our flights begining of last week,to Alicante  before the sale. Then received the email so thought I would look and see how much I could have saved. Low and behold they had gone up by £45.00.  So glad I booked when I did.

Pat 

This message was last edited by Pat and Roy on 13/01/2011.

Like 0      
14 Jan 2011 12:21 AM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Thats what I find every time, so just ignore when they say its a sale.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

So That's Where He Went after leaving So Many in the Lurch! - 10 posts
Spanish Wills - 46 posts
ENDESA ELECTRICITY BILLS - 35 posts
Royal Vinedos del mar - 0 posts
Staircase - 0 posts
Translation of name - 2 posts
Error posting to a community forum - 3 posts
Fuente del Conde, Iznajar Cordoba - 3 posts
duty free in gibraltar !!! - 11 posts
thalassia spa san pedro - 5 posts
Social Security Doctor - 2 posts
New CLS threatening letter to complete on property - 5 posts
6/7 seater car wanted. - 0 posts
Property Management San Javier/Los Alcázares - 8 posts
David Lidington and Diego Lopez Garrido, Ministers for Europe - 6 posts
winter rental advice - 2 posts
For Sale Mercedes E320 CDi Automatic - 0 posts
new corvera airpot - 16 posts
do you usually visit http://www.segundamano.es/? - 4 posts
Making banks accountable - 6 posts
moving to spain - 0 posts
New Facebook Scams - including Malware - 3 posts
Smoking ban, Does it apply to communities - 2 posts
22 Degrees C - 3 posts
Electronic Cigarettes - Will they be banned to????? - 17 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x