new to this forum

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
13 May 2007 12:00 AM by groovy gran Star rating in portsmouth uk. 4 posts Send private message

Hi everyone.

We are retiring to Spain next year and have just bought an off plan property in La M arina.It is an elena quad house.We have been to Sain several times and fell in love with the area.Does anyone else have a property there.Would love to hear what you think of the area.  

Like 0      
13 May 2007 11:22 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi Groovy gran

Not sure where La marina is. If you tell us a bit more, sure someone will be able to give you some feedback.

regards Gina

Like 0      
13 May 2007 11:30 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/18/2007.

Like 0      
13 May 2007 11:59 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi Janice,

Thought I'd seen it somewhere, That was the great map you put on for me before, I printed it out and have packed it already for our next visit, going to be organised this time.

Thanks Mate

Gina

Like 0      
14 May 2007 10:39 AM by groovy gran Star rating in portsmouth uk. 4 posts Send private message

Thank you Janice.I will look at the other board and certainly post there.It will be great to talk to other people who iether live there or are moving there.

Sylvia

Like 0      
14 May 2007 4:20 PM by Lauryc Star rating in Was South Devon .. n.... 520 posts Send private message

Lauryc´s avatar
I love it at La Marina. The fact that you can park right by the beach keep a picnic in the car is brilliant.All very handy. The dunes are lovely too. The La Marina urbanisation is in San Fulgencio isn't it? Our house is near the border. (Anyone know why my smilies have vanished?) Laury

Laury

Like 0      
16 May 2007 12:11 PM by groovy gran Star rating in portsmouth uk. 4 posts Send private message

I have been looking at the forun and reading all the posts.It seems as though we have made a good choice as people seem to love living at La Marina.We to fell in love with the beach.Yes Laury it is in San Fulgencio.
We are very excited even though it is not ready until next summer.
Hopefully i can find out all about it before we move by talking to you all on here.
Thank you for your replies.
Sylvia.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

new to this forum - 0 posts
My new baby - 10 posts
Reliable rental agents/key holders in Playa Flamenca - 6 posts
Furnishing a property at El Soto - 1 posts
Ford Mondeo for sale - 1 posts
How do I advertise selling uk car - 3 posts
NEW Murcia Airport - 95 posts
Car rental - 62 posts
Dont Panic - 69 posts
Paths on our complex - 1 posts
Missing Posting - Janice (Jeansis) - 3 posts
Maddie - 2 posts
aguas nuevas altos del sol - 1 posts
Bristol to Paris with Air France just launched from 11th June. - 0 posts
UK Estate Agents! - 8 posts
jet ski for sale. - 1 posts
How to buy property in Spain - 2 posts
Any Electricians (or Electricistas) On The Forum? - 11 posts
snagging - 8 posts
Transporting Pets to Spain - 14 posts
Licences - 6 posts
Crazy or wot ?? - 2 posts
Miraflores contact? - 0 posts
Where can I keep a jet ski? - 13 posts
parador properties entregolf area - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x