ENDESA ELECTRICITY BILLS

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
17 Jan 2012 12:41 PM by aegis7x Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hello.

I just moved into an apt in Mijas. The landlord reconnected the electricity before I moved in. The bill turned up some days later.

I went to the Endesa website using Google Chrome with the autotranslate activated so it was translated into English. It took me 20 seconds to get on the payment page. I entered thebarcode reference on the bill, followed the instructions and paid with a credit card. It didn't accept my Portuguese master card but it did accept my Spanish card. I printed the receipt and checked in my bank that the money had been deducted. It had. The whole process took me less than three minutes.

I'm so amazed I'm going to take myself for a nice lunch.

Cheers.

Like 0      
27 Sep 2012 11:23 AM by rowbotfj Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

hello

Is it possible to pay on line with a credit card in a different name to the one on the bill.

Like 0      
27 Sep 2012 10:41 PM by craigedmonds Star rating in Marbella. 28 posts Send private message

craigedmonds´s avatar

I dont know if this is any help matey, but I made this video a few weeks back as I was kind of in the same situation with my business.

Like 0      
29 Sep 2012 11:31 AM by DJS Star rating. 16 posts Send private message

Hi

They only accept spanish card payments.

Like 0      
29 Sep 2012 11:31 AM by DJS Star rating. 16 posts Send private message

Hi

They only accept spanish card payments.

Like 0      
01 Oct 2012 12:16 PM by rowbotfj Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

Craig

Thanks for the info,  tried it and it appears to have worked, i have a confirmation, the only problem now is that

my online account has not updated that it has been paid, any idea how long it takes to update, been 4 days now.

Like 0      
01 Oct 2012 12:23 PM by craigedmonds Star rating in Marbella. 28 posts Send private message

craigedmonds´s avatar

@rowbotfj

I think probably they will MANUALLY process the payment with a few days.

In terms of online payment processing, Spain is around 5-10 years behind the UK (which itself is a few years behind the US). So dont expect for things to be too automated here for online transactions. Bank transfers they have it down to a tee, but online payment processing like I am used to in the USA does not exist yet.

Just keep checking over the next few days to see if its been updated, I am sure it will.  If there is any issues, then you can always show your credit card statement and the print off when you made the payment.

I have not had any issues yet with paying like this.

Like 0      
01 Oct 2012 12:32 PM by foxbat Star rating in Granada. 1112 posts Send private message

foxbat´s avatar

rowbotfj...

That is pretty much our experience with all credit card transactions made from here... the amount tends to show up in an unitemised 'pending' file on the online statement where it remains for a few days before finally appearing in the main statement.

fb

http://www.facebook.com/ruido.blanco.773

Like 0      
02 Oct 2012 12:54 PM by rowbotfj Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

Thanks again craig

Account now updated as paid

much appreciated

Like 0      
02 Nov 2012 10:41 PM by bselectrical.eu Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

try this company

they will pay your bills and set up new contracts for you

myelectricsinspain

Like 1      
28 Dec 2013 12:20 PM by colrol Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

i had problem after problem trying to pay endesa bills from uk !!!!  then contacted sean at bs electrical a company who will let you pay direct into their account in uk then pay your bills in spain when you send numbers off bar code on factura at a very good charge of only 30 euros which is worth it instead of aggro of trying to pay yourself

Like 0      
28 Dec 2013 12:44 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Colrol

My son and I have three accounts between us with Endesa.  In over 20 years, we have never had any problem with them being paid by DD from our bank, and we have changed banks several times.

Since Endesa provided online facilities we also have never had any problems with reading our bills online.

Maybe you have been unlucky.

Like 0      
28 Dec 2013 1:00 PM by TOMTHEPIPER Star rating. 45 posts Send private message

Yes, BS Electrical are the business. They got us reconnected in less than a week. Naturally they require you to provide quite a lot of back-up paperwork which you hopefully have to hand and can scan and e-mail to them.

Other than that, best to have a Spanish Bank Account and pay by D/D. You cannot pay online with a UK credit card.

I would be breaking the forum rules if I put my thoughts on Endesa in writing!!

Like 0      
03 Mar 2014 9:01 AM by jimmyjjohn Star rating in Arizona . 14 posts Send private message

My son and I have three accounts between us with Endesa.  In over 20 years, we have never had any problem with them being paid by DD from our bank, and we have changed banks several times.

Like 0      
03 Mar 2014 9:08 AM by craigedmonds Star rating in Marbella. 28 posts Send private message

craigedmonds´s avatar

At the site endesaonline.com you click on this button...

I think though that you can only use a spanish credit/debit card though.

I tried paying with my US credit card and never accepts it.

Like 0      
03 Mar 2014 9:10 AM by jimmyjjohn Star rating in Arizona . 14 posts Send private message

** EDITED -SPAM- Against forum rules **

This message was last edited by eos_moderators on 3/3/2014 9:56:00 AM.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Royal Vinedos del mar - 0 posts
Staircase - 0 posts
Translation of name - 2 posts
Error posting to a community forum - 3 posts
Fuente del Conde, Iznajar Cordoba - 3 posts
duty free in gibraltar !!! - 11 posts
thalassia spa san pedro - 5 posts
Social Security Doctor - 2 posts
New CLS threatening letter to complete on property - 5 posts
6/7 seater car wanted. - 0 posts
Property Management San Javier/Los Alcázares - 8 posts
David Lidington and Diego Lopez Garrido, Ministers for Europe - 6 posts
winter rental advice - 2 posts
For Sale Mercedes E320 CDi Automatic - 0 posts
new corvera airpot - 16 posts
do you usually visit http://www.segundamano.es/? - 4 posts
Making banks accountable - 6 posts
moving to spain - 0 posts
New Facebook Scams - including Malware - 3 posts
Smoking ban, Does it apply to communities - 2 posts
22 Degrees C - 3 posts
Electronic Cigarettes - Will they be banned to????? - 17 posts
Healthcare - Advice please (Costa del Sol) - 0 posts
eyeonspain iphone app - 8 posts
reliable lawyer,Caravaca de la cruz area - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 36

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x