NIE number

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Dec 2010 12:00 AM by frills Star rating in Kingsteignton Devon. 9 posts Send private message

Hi,I`ve been on the site for a couple of years now,just as a viewer really.Now I find that I could really do with some help,I`ll try to keep the request as brief as I can.First,the history bit.my partner and I did a"property tour"with Ambasun,the February before last,no complaints,and all went well,we chose a lovely bungalow in Sucina,near Murcia,and paid the 7000 euros deposit,got our NIE numbers and bank accounts sorted.We arrived back in the u.k gloom very excited...........Then it all started to go wrong...March came and I was told that I had been chosen for redundancy.....July came and we found out that my partner had got breast cancer.Needless to say,we had to give up on our dream of living in Spain,and wave goodbye to our deposit(which Im still payng off the loan for).As I write, things are currently improving,my partner has got through the surgery and consequent Chemo,and seems to be doing splendidly.I eventually got a job similar to that that I had before,bit more travelling but....Now to get to the question,we are arranging a holiday to our chosen village of Sucina,hopefully in June,it would be good to pick up our NIE documemtation,while there,unfortunately,I don`t know the name of the solicitors we used through ambasun,so would there be a way of retrieving the necessary forms?Many thanks,Chris

Like 0      
12 Dec 2010 8:20 PM by Laird Dave of Lochaber Star rating in San Miguel De Salina.... 180 posts Send private message

Hi

I think I know who your solicitors are and have sent you a personal message with my phone number, just give me a ring.

Cheers

Dave Butler

Like 0      
12 Dec 2010 9:22 PM by Team GB Star rating. 1245 posts Send private message

Team GB´s avatar

Hi frills/Chris

What a positive post, great to hear from people that have some good news to share with us. I'm sure the whole of EOS will join together in wishing you both all the very best in the coming months, your post really does put things into perspective.

If Laird Dave's PM doesn't do the trick I would recomend that you contact a local Gestoria with your details, name, passport number etc, if you had an NIE they will find it very quickly and cheaply.

All the best

S

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Tiles Needed to complete GALGO refuge! - 0 posts
WANTED :Spanish Plated 4 wheel Drive or Car or Motorhome - 0 posts
Plane Parking now at Alicante airport - 23 posts
3 Bedroom Villa Long Term Let Wanted - 2 posts
100 posts its a mile stone - 1 posts
Book For Sale - Revenger by Rory Clements - 0 posts
Murisha is in the House!!! - 0 posts
Habitation licence required for re-sale property - 24 posts
Mel Hazell - 1 posts
Audrey Dixon and Pink International Property - 7 posts
Van hire - 0 posts
Grumpy Old Gran - do you agree with Donna's moans? - 0 posts
Mazda Bongo Campervan - 0 posts
www.perrosdelsol.es - 2 posts
General question concerning land ownership - 2 posts
Ryanair and Hitler - 7 posts
Has anyone used Novasol? - 10 posts
Tomorrow is a Feast Day in Spain - 0 posts
Wanted - Reliable small second hand car. - 6 posts
Build Quality? - 54 posts
Very good quality secondhand furniture for sale . Altea - 3 posts
Economic situation in Spain - 128 posts
Switching Electricity supplier - 4 posts
Crispy Cod,Fuengirola, named as a top destination for traditional fish and chips! - 10 posts
Finca Parcs help and information - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x