All EOS blogs All Spain blogs  Start your own blog Start your own blog 

David Rowe Spain

My thoughts and experiences on living in Spain

Replacement EHIC if you are on Holiday from David Rowe Spain
21 July 2014 @ 10:06

Just found this useful info:

Good to know...

If you have guests from the UK who need to see a doctor in Spain but have lost or forgotten their EHIC (or if it has expired or been stolen), they can call the Overseas Healthcare Team (OHT) on 0044 191 219 1999 and request a Provisional Replacement Certificate (PRC).

Like 0


Only registered users can comment on this blog post. Please Sign In or Register now.


This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x