Tumble Drier

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
17 Feb 2010 12:00 AM by Margo Star rating in London/Duquesa. 298 posts Send private message

Does anyone know where we can buy a small tumble dryer? We are in Sabinillas, but we can travel a little. We're looking for a 3 - 5KG one. Thank you.

Like 0      
17 Feb 2010 2:20 PM by joanmalaga Star rating in Costa del Sol. 419 posts Send private message

Try El Corte Ingles, thats where i got mine.

Joan

Like 0      
17 Feb 2010 2:21 PM by Faro Star rating in London. 1139 posts Send private message

You could try El Corte Ingles online. They have good service but probably not the cheapest although with sales you might be lucky!

Like 0      
17 Feb 2010 2:46 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar

I got one at Bernardo Muñoz, at the Sabinillas roundabout.  Cheaper than other places I had looked for the same model.  Very efficient, delivered next morning.

Like 0      
17 Feb 2010 3:09 PM by tazwildman Star rating in Germany . 14 posts Send private message

have you looked as this item i have one for our villa and i is brill great small item but you can only get it on the internet JML is one. please read below about bri buddi. 

Dri Buddi

Enjoy that summer’s day, line-dried feeling in your clothes every day with Dri Buddi from JML. Simply load it with your wet laundry, set the timer on the digital controller and that’s it! Dri Buddi’s powerful 900 watt motor produces waves of warm air that dry your clothes gently and efficiently. Your shirts will be clean and crisp, towels soft, warm and fluffy.
Tumble dryers are expensive to run and can ruin your clothes, but Dri Buddi dries them gently and naturally – it’s like drying outside inside!

Dri Buddi is so easy to store and fold down. It packs down effortlessly. Robust, efficient and so easy to use, it can also hold up to 10 kilos of washing at a time. Your work clothes, school uniforms and sports kits will always be ready to wear. Best of all, the warm vortex action will take out wrinkles - cutting down ironing time. Hang up to 18 garments at once AND keep your clothes crisp and crease-free!

• The high quality 900 Watt motor generates waves of warm air to gently dry even delicates

• Uses a fraction of the electricity of a tumble dryer

• Suitable for all fabrics and does NOT damage clothes

• Whisper quiet motor and no messy filters

• De-creases clothes to save ironing time

• Approx size in use - height 160cm width 65cm

• Packs away neatly and saves on space

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Costa Del Sol - 0 posts
Dog breader - 3 posts
Does anybody know where i can buy................. - 0 posts
Plus Valia - 1 posts
Property Purchase? - 1 posts
Private Messages! - 5 posts
Car hire Alicante - any recommendations ? - 13 posts
Publicity is part of the contract - 0 posts
New Iceland store opening in 2010 - 7 posts
Any items bringing over - 1 posts
SECURITY SIGNS - 1 posts
Colds and Stuff? - 3 posts
Paying off my spanish mortgage - 2 posts
Karl Mullins - 2 posts
Wanted: 1.5m+ Satellite dish. - 0 posts
any help appreciated- cuevas del almanzora/villaricofiestas/bars/eating out - 1 posts
Bast place to live in Spain - 10 posts
Duty of Officers - 3 posts
Which is the best way? - 2 posts
Definition of Community Costs - 7 posts
CHAIN SAW FOR SALE NEW HALF PRICE - 0 posts
House embargo - 13 posts
Honest opinion please - 11 posts
Call to stop "Brutal" donkey tradition - 1 posts
property management company wanted near murcia region - 8 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x